Thread: JBA Speed shop coffee and cars 12/13/15

Name: Gordon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

JBA Speed shop coffee and cars 12/13/15

Hey guys just wondering if any of you will be attending this event? It will kind of be Layla's coming out party. Haha. Let me know if you plan to go!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    I used to attend damn near every JBA C&C with at least one of my girls but my current work week starts Sunday and I work nights so I haven't been to the last two month's events. Its been pretty quiet as of late. Sean (5.4 F150) is usually pretty good about making get-togethers. Ryan (SoCal Waite) has been swamped with work lately so he hasn't been as available as he'd like to be. I can shoot texts out to the Lightning crowd to see what their thoughts are. If I can make it I will probably only be bringing Belle. Heidi is a neglected, hot-mess right now and I doubt I'll be able to get her cleaned up since I have little free time these days.

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    BTW... here'a a pic of Heidi with the shackles and factory front ride height. At the time of the pic she had factory spec tires so the shorter sidewall didn't fill the wheel well quite as well as other tire options. A set of 295/45/20s fills the wheel well a bit better.

*EDIT *

Holy Hell that pic makes me cringe. I had my reasoning but I still can't believe I staved off the urge to lower her for 2 1/2 years. I wish I would have committed to a lowered stance and air bags sooner.

C.jpg

Name: Gordon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Throttle jockey Ah I see. Work can definitely get in the way of fun haha. Being an adult sucks sometimes! Luckily I work Monday thru Friday. Well I'd like to get as many of us all together as possible! Maybe put together a small cruise or something. Do you think anyone would be interested in that? Both lightnings and HD'S!! The pic doesn't look bad. I'm not going to spend too much time or money on the current suspension I plan to bag her asap!