Thread: Off Topic - 2016 Black Metallic Dodge Challenger Hellcat - CQuartz classic

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts

Off Topic - 2016 Black Metallic Dodge Challenger Hellcat - CQuartz classic

Brand new vehicle, minimal swirls, gloss enhancement “jewelling” with Carpro Essence!
    Although a new black metallic vehicle, there were some minimal factory DISO swirl marks.
    BTW - it was a stick!

NOTE: I'm really liking the Carpo Essence. I did a one step and it corrected the minor swirls.
    The best part is the increased gloss. The gloss from Essence finishing polish is off the chart!

Process
    Foam Soak: IronX Snow Soap with Carpro Snow Foam Cannon. Pre Soak and rinse
    Wash: TBM with IronX Snow Soap , MFM Incredimitt, Blow Dry & MFM Dry-Me-Crazy
    Chemical Decon: CarPro Iron X spray on paint and wheels massaged with small sponge
    Mechanical Decon: Nanoskin Auto-Scrub Speedy Prep Towel (FINE) with ONR clay lube
    Paint Correction: Carpro Essence & DMF5 Microfiber Finishing Discs w/Rupes 21 & GG DA
    Paint Polishing: Rupes 21 w/5" BP, Griots 6" w/3" BP, Megs 5" and 3" MF cutting discs
    Engine Bay: Sonus ALL-IN-1 Cleaner, Sonus Carnauba Spritz, Sonus Trim & Motor Kote
    Prep Cleaning: Carpro Eraser and BOA towels. Wipe down twice on all paint & wheels
    Trim Protection: CQuartz Dlux Plastic & Rubber Coating on all trim and rear spoiler
    Tire Dressing: Waxaddict Slicks Tyre Sealant applied with CP Tire "Swipe" Applicator
    Paint Protection: Two thick coats of CQuartz classic on rims inside & surface and paint

Last edited by Merlin; 07-14-2017 at 03:22 PM.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Looking good Merlin.

I see you are spreading the love to the other auto families too!

Name: Charley

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    NICE

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
    When are you coming to NC Merlin? I've got a lot of the stuff (I think) to get mine looking good, but don't want to do it without an expert looking over my shoulder.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWBRA View Post
    When are you coming to NC Merlin? I've got a lot of the stuff (I think) to get mine looking good, but don't want to do it without an expert looking over my shoulder.
    I'd be glad to supervise and assist.
    Possibly this summer...not sure yet.