Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back (at least for a few days)

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilthyPhil View Post
    Where are you located Allen?
    163/Friars Rd. area.

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
    I'm free to stay as late as needed to meet up with you guys next Tue (17th). Dinner and hanging out is more than fine with me as I am not flying out till mid-morning the next day. It will be disappointing to not have my truck, but good to put faces with the names.

Sean and I have been in touch. Hope to meet as many of you as I can while I am in town.

Name: Benny

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I think I figured out why you left this place. Lol

Depending on where it is I can stay only so long I get up way to early for work lol. But will stay as long as I can.

Where are you located Allen?
    Ehh Vista is not so bad well not for me at least, when I lived there I was working in SD next to the airport. It Would take me an hour to get home everydayyyyy NOW that I HATED, had to fill my truck up every two or three days! lol but mornings not so bad when you go in early and miss all the traffic.

Huh?
    Name: Philip

Liked 36 Times in 28 Posts
    I feel you. I work for Kaiser at all the facilities and on average It takes me about 45-60 mins to get home. And a tank usually lasts about 3 days. I can push it further but do t like to.
    I want to move to Oregon tho. Much cheaper to live. I kinda like it here don't get me wrong, but it's just to many people. Montana is where my heart will always be tho.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I feel you. I work for Kaiser at all the facilities and on average It takes me about 45-60 mins to get home. And a tank usually lasts about 3 days. I can push it further but do t like to.
    I want to move to Oregon tho. Much cheaper to live. I kinda like it here don't get me wrong, but it's just to many people. Montana is where my heart will always be tho.
    Yea there would be no way I can do more then 3 days on a tank I've done that a couple of times and found myself bright and early at the gas station practically asleep pumping gas wondering why I just didn't get gas on the way home. Something funny I had realized about the traffic is that on a Monday on the way home the traffic was much less then any other day I found that odd lol. How much is gas around that area now? I use to get mine from a small gas station called Barnicals I think, right next door to Advanced auto Repair off of N. Santa Fe cheapest I found around the area and lasted me 3 days. I myself moved back to Texas where I originally am from.

Huh?

Yeah I do the fill up in the morning mostly because I don't want to stop on my way home hehe. I haven't noticed much of a traffic issue for me. But I leave my house at 430 am not to many cars at that time. By my house gas is 2.49. But I usually go to rancho Bernardo for gas. I noticed it's cheaper there. What pushed you back to Texas?

Huh?

And I am good for the 17th.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Yeah I do the fill up in the morning mostly because I don't want to stop on my way home hehe. I haven't noticed much of a traffic issue for me. But I leave my house at 430 am not to many cars at that time. By my house gas is 2.49. But I usually go to rancho Bernardo for gas. I noticed it's cheaper there. What pushed you back to Texas?
    Yea 0430 traffic isn't so bad but on they way home at 430 it is lol.....I was in the Military and got out and came back to Texas simply because the cost of living is much cheaper! lol although I do miss living out there and the weather. Over here the weather is nothing like it was out there I lived in that area for 9 nine years and loved it from San Clemente to Oceanside, Escondido to where Allen is located. I may go back in the future.

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Sorry gents, was traveling yesterday and didn't look at the forum. I see that Allen provided you with the address Phil. I drove right by you yesterday on my way to Mojave. I'll respond to your PM in a few minutes.

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4 F150 View Post
    I drove right by you yesterday on my way to Mojave. .
    And how exactly do you know it was me? R u stalking me?

And that wasn't exactly an address. More like general location of where he lives I believe.

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    And how exactly do you know it was me? R u stalking me?

And that wasn't exactly an address. More like general location of where he lives I believe.
    Yeah, noticed that. Saw your message via email, logged in and was reading the PM from my phone and in too much of a hurry. Anyway, sent you the location when I responded. Thanks for your phone number too. Now we can ensure you'll get there.
    JBA Coffee & Cars 06/12/2016

Huh?

Ahh the military, my one and only regret. (Not joining). But such is life. The weather here is nothing like anywhere. It's too sunny for my tastes, I like the wet and white stuff. And there is to many peeps here also. Eventually I'm going to move. Somewhere in the Portland Oregon area. Just got to figure out when the right time is. I know we have some peeps on here up there so any info is great. Hint hint. Lol

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts

I'm Back (at least for a few days)

I had a great time meeting all of you last night (Sean, Tyler, Phil, Allen, Alex, Ryan and Kyle). Thank you for coming out, bringing your amazing trucks and hanging out late...especially those of you who had to be up at 4-5am!

Sean - Thanks for championing this. Looking forward to doing this again when I'm back out to San Diego. Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever come out to NC. It's a great place to vacation!
    Last edited by SLOWBRA; 05-18-2016 at 04:58 PM.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWBRA View Post
    I had a great time meeting all of you last night (Sean, Tyler, Phil, Allen, Alec, Ryan and Kyle). Thank you for coming out, bringing your amazing trucks and hanging out late...especially those of you who had to be up at 4-5am!

Sean - Thanks for championing this. Looking forward to doing this again when I'm back out to San Diego. Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever come out to NC. It's a great place to vacation!
    OO man im jealous! glad you fellas had a great time!

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    I had a great time, it was a pleasure to meet both Shawn, Phil and Alex and be able to put personalities with the usernames and avatar pics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast