Took my truck to the shop to get an alignment after installing dropped spindles..... drove away and went to stop at a light... I start by lightly applying the brake pedal and then half way thru the push of the pedal I feel a shudder in the pedal and then it falls towards the floor a small amount... Didn't fall like 6 inches towards the floorboard but fell enough to scare me.... brakes still worked - kinda - or maybe they worked perfect, and maybe that shuddering feeling and the small drop scared me enough to think they weren't working..... is this a brake issue or could it be part of that electrical system that lets you move the pedals closer to your body or further away? I don't know, any help is appreciated!!!

On another note, they told me that there is excess play in my steering as well.. they attributed it to the "idler arm" which he described as the "pittman arm" for the passengers side... if I replace this part, do I need to get ANOTHER alignment afterwards? SO frustrated.... got the truck looking good and now this stuff!!!!!