Thread: 2000 San Diego, California

Huh?
    Name: Philip

Liked 36 Times in 28 Posts

2000 San Diego, California

2000 black, California, wish I knew build number but build date was 9-11-00. Philip

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilthyPhil View Post
    2000 black, California, wish I knew build number but build date was 9-11-00. Philip
    Hey Phil, dug up an old thread by blind and he stated only the later '02's/'03's have the full front consoles with the production # tags. the '00's/'01's will need dealer assistance to determine the build #.

JBA Coffee & Cars 06/12/2016

Huh?

Well dang I didn't expect a response on this thread, but I am glad I got one. I have the original window sticker and it shows Encinitas ford, did he mention any particular department to talk to? I purchased it from the daughter of the original owner (thats is how i am 3rd owner) and she says that what I got was all they had. But he was in Indonesia for 6 months and I won't be able to talk to him. All I know is the last 5 digits of Vin is 10900 and I know that means nothing for the build number. There were a few old threads to talk to a guy named Rick I think. But they are so old I do t think he is active anymore. But I shall try the dealership. I hope I can get a number. Thanks for the info Sean. Much appreciated. Even more so if I find it.

Huh?

I was able to find someone whose truck was built the same day as mine, and his build number is 5951. So mine is +- 50 of that number.