Thread: Carlisle PA Ford nationals ?

Hybrid View

Name: T L

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Carlisle PA Ford nationals ?

Meet a nice couple from Tenn, from the site, at Carlise Ford nationals, this weekend
    Mark Marcus, and he won 3rd with his 2002 HD, and if I say so it is an immaculate truck for its age

The Carlise Truck nationals is coming up, we NEED to get more of the awesome HD's entered.
    Is anyone interested ?
    Last edited by HD2008#0095; 06-06-2016 at 08:20 PM.

Ford Guy
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HD2008#0095 View Post
    Meet a nice couple from Tenn, from the site, at Carlise Ford nationals, this weekend
    Mark Marcus, and he won 3rd with his 2002 HD, and if I say so it is an immaculate truck for its age

The Carlise Truck nationals is coming up, we NEED to get more of the awesome HD's entered.
    Is anyone interested ?
    Hey, it was great to get to meet you and represent HD's at Carlisle! You have an awesome, very nice truck! I have been going to Carlisle since 1999 for Ford Nationals and have found only a few HD's each year. As you know, it's probably the BEST Ford car show/event of all that is held each year. If you haven't been, you are really missing out on a great time. Barring high water or something worse, we will be there again next year. Hope to see you there!
    Mark
    02 DSG
    03 Mach1
    88 LX
    69 CJ