Thread: Membership

Hybrid View

Name: Elton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Membership

Hi guys, i have been looking for information about your club. What is the cost? How do you join? What are the member benefits?

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Hauler View Post
    Hi guys, i have been looking for information about your club. What is the cost? How do you join? What are the member benefits?
    Hey Elton, It is traditional to post your first post in the new member section. You should go there and introduce yourself, post a pic of your truck, etc.

Regarding membership, click on the 5th tab (i.e., What's New?, Forum, Gallery, Classifieds, then "Join - Renew"). Once you click on the tab, you will see the option "renew" for $25 which is a year subscription or "donate" to help keep the site going.

You will then see the following once you get to the right spot:

NHTOC relies on the support of members like you to stay open. If you see value in the content of the site and the friendships established please consider supporting the site.

Supporting Members have more privileges on the site and have access to a members only hidden section. Supporting Members can store more private messages, can upload images to the photo gallery, etc etc.