All,

Just purchased one of the original HD version Hotchkiss TVS kits a few weeks ago and want your feedback before installing it. Pros/cons, etc. Read up on it before and after the purchase but need to make a decision within the next week or two since I have to press the CalTrac bushings into whichever way I decide to go.

Really like the stance of the current setup I have except it's a little loose in the rear and I have some body roll too which if remedied, could reduce tire rub as well. Been discussing my options with a few friends and I may be able to achieve the ride I'm looking for by installing a pan hard bar and a stock lighting sway bar and stick with my current setup. On the other hand and in order to install the Hotchkis kit, I'll need to go back to stock leaf spring hangers which I no longer have because I tossed them after installing the Belltech kit (being a newbie (still am) and having no idea those things cost approx. $100 each if I needed them again).

Keep in mind that I plan to keep the front end exactly the way it is because it feels stock. I've had other lifted / lowered vehicles and drop / lift spindles are definately the way to go to maintain a decent ride. I'm focussing on the rear end and looking for feedback whether it be good, bad or ugly, all feedback is welcome. Could be I'm full of chit and just dreaming;)

Current setup
Part #: 2350 BELLTECH Drop Spindle Set
Part #: 616-1040 Camber/Caster
Part #: 61844166 (KYB Shock/Strut (Front)

Part #: 6418 BELLTECH Hanger Kit
Part #: 6700 BELLTECH Shackle Kit
Part #: MA829 (Monroe Max-Air Air Shock Absorber (Rear/Adjustable)