Thread: Oops haha

Hybrid View

Huh?
    Name: Philip

Liked 36 Times in 28 Posts

Oops haha

Anyone else get irritated when their kids lock a door and shut it so no one can get it. And you don't have a key to open it, and your lock picking skillz aren't up to date. So you get pissed and kick the door in? Or is it just me?

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilthyPhil View Post
    Anyone else get irritated when their kids lock a door and shut it so no one can get it. And you don't have a key to open it, and your lock picking skillz aren't up to date. So you get pissed and kick the door in? Or is it just me?
    Think it's just you;( J.K. The thought definitely crosses my mind once in a while though;) (like 2 dozen times a year)
    No kids but the wife has this bad habit of locking the front security door by flipping the lower lock from the inside before she leaves the house and closing the door as she leaves. I've asked her on several occasions to use the deadbolt instead (since you have to use a key). However, this past Saturday, she leaves the house without using the deadbolt once again. I go out to have a smoke and can't get back in and my keys are in the house! Luckily, I fed the dogs that morning (instead of her because she locks that door too) and left the side door off the garage unlocked so I was able to get back in;)
    JBA Coffee & Cars 06/12/2016