Haha made you look. I started this thread because I found out what to do with my old car. What it is,is a 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara. It has 230,000 miles and remarkably still runs. ISH... This is why the ish. For the locals will know the distance. I was driving home from work, at the time it was Otay Mesa, and I made it to Rancho Bernardo when my oil pressure light came on and a nasty noise from the engine surprised me. Me not liking this car and needing an excuse to get a new one decided to push the OD button and drive home to vista. (22 miles) at 75 mph. Trying to blow the motor. I get home and parked it. And it sat for a month. Then I needed to see if it would start. And yep it turned over. It was just really loud now. So I fixed the issue and it took a lot to fix. And proceeded to drive for another year. Until the HD.

Now that it's out of the backyard I decided to put a small lift on it, little bigger tires( used of course) and put a ghetto a$$ homemade snorkle on it. And find some power somewhere. Then tow it to Oregon and enter it into the gambler 500. Which is a 500 mile off-road race thru the mountains and roads of Oregon. Out by Portland. And I have until July to make it happen.

What kind of odds do I have to finish. Prolly slim to none, but it will be a fun ride. And when the race is over. Drag tow or drive it to a local junkyard. Why you ask? Because it will cost more to smog it than I want to put In to it. And because this is fun.

Now let's see if I will make it huh?
I dont understand how to make the poll option work, so let's hear the yays or nays.

Before pics. Later will come the ghettofied pics.
IMG_20160826_131618034.jpgIMG_20160826_131557563_HDR.jpg