Hi Guys

Been away from the site for quite a while so great to see its still here. Can anyone help me with an electrical issue on my 02 DGS??

After years of trouble free motoring my old mate has developed an issue that is baffling the local mechanics at the moment so be great if anyone has had this too and knows what to do.

I discovered the problem a few weeks ago when after driving into work I went to leave in the evening and after starting the engine could not select drive to pull away. In fact I could not select any gears at all...the lever is locked in the park position. I managed to get home by putting the lever into neutral with the ignition key half way between the off and on position.

When I got home I also discovered that the wipers and windows are not working...so too the interior light and possibly unrelated, the cd player will not recognize the mag is not empty. I have had all of the fuses checked by the best local mechanics and nothing blown?!...totally baffled?!

Anyone had this themselves and know how to fix it?? Thanks in advance for your help as always

Russ (near Brighton England)