Thread: Question on LSP - Optimum-opti-seal

Name: Robert

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Question on LSP - Optimum-opti-seal

Has anyone…Merlin…used Optimum-opti-seal as a LSP?

www.autogeek.net/optimum-opti-seal.html

I've been reading through a lot of these posts and noticed that Merlin's posts are missing the pictures showing his work. Did you have to delete them to keep the rest of us or at least me from feeling bad due to my half-assed work not turning out like yours?

Also, what is the CQF Network that you mentioned in a few older posts. I actually used the search function first and came across an older post that mentioned the CQF Network. The search didn't provide an answer to my question, it only made me have more questions.

TIA, Rob

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    1) I have not used Optimum-opti-seal so I am unable to give any feedback on that product.
    I just returned from SEMA and it appears about everyone has some form of "new coating".

There were some booths selling "Give us $$$$ and you can take our class to buy/install our coating".
    Others were doing a "Yes, you can buy ours...however you must buy a minimum of xxx every month".
    ...and a few "well known" coating companies that their booths were empty, not even any employees.

It seemed like every other booth was "coating of the month" or vehicle "wraps" (every kind of wrap you could think of).
    There were metallic wraps, matte wraps, printing machines to make graphics & tons of clear Paint Protection Films (PPF)
    I felt sorry for some of these folks as they were wrapping & peeling & wrapping & peeling every single day, all day long.

2) I didn't delete any that I know of...If you can point me in the direction maybe I can help with the pics.

3) CQF is a global network of CQuartz FINEST installers. Authorized CQuartz FINEST installers. (see map)
    Only 5 out of 1,000 detailers that apply to be CQF authorized are accepted. To me it is a honor and a privilege.
    To be a CQuartz FINEST authorized installer is more about high quality work, honesty, and integrity.