Thread: REVIEW: Carpro Essence Plus

Threaded View

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts

REVIEW: Carpro Essence Plus

My personal experience...

I have a client that I installed CQuartz FINEST on his vehicle about a year and a half ago.
    He brought the vehicle in to me today. The CQF coating was "flat" (no beading/sheeting).
    There were swirls, minimal in some places and lots of noticeable swirls in other areas.

Marketing...
    Essence Plus is a non abrasive top coat jeweler that adds gloss and repairs fine swirls on a coated vehicle.

I told the client Essence PLUS is supposed to repair the swirls and not remove the coating.
    I let him know that I have not tried Essence PLUS yet, but I'd like to try it on his vehicle.
    He stated that I could give it a try. He left it up to me to do what I thought was best.

SIDE NOTE: This is the third vehicle I done for him. He is a very picky post inspection client.

My first time REAL WORLD use...
    After I polished a panel and the swirls were gone, I thought to myself what do I need to do now?
    Nothing!!! Once around the vehicle with the machine. Swirls gone! LSP done! (It felt like cheating)

Application:
    Rupes Bigfoot 5" Backing plate, a 5" Carpro Gloss pad & Essence PLUS (4 peas sized drops)
    No down pressure on machine & slow speed. Let the product work. Wiped it of with a BOA.
    In a few cases it took 4-5 passes to completely "fill" the swirls. I was amazed. It truly works!
    Wipe off was easy, almost like wiping off cream/butter. No dry spots that can give you grief.
    Essence PLUS filled in 95%+ of the swirls. Very few areas needed any "touch up" or recoat.

No, that's not dust...Essence Plus kicks up the gloss way up. The metallic really pops now!

The "Merlin Shot"

Another Side Note: I gave him a take home "Magic Elixir" QD. (2oz EcH2o 10:1 & then I mixed in 2oz Reload)

Epilogue:
    This is a review of a product I personally purchased and used on a repeat clients vehicle.
    Last edited by Merlin; 07-14-2017 at 12:57 PM.