Thread: Parting out solid black 03 f 150 harley daivdson

Threaded View

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Parting out solid black 03 f 150 harley daivdson

have this solid black 03 Harley for parts it was a flood water was right at the bottom of the dash it runs and drives everything thing works on the truck except the driver seat track I have another seat track to replace the bad track and this truck has the rare hard to find electric power rear sliding glass works as it should also has a roll n lock bed cover and the third seat mod ask any questions u may have or about what ever part ur looking for on the bigger items prefer to do local pick up ill be willing to meet u within 100 miles from my location just want to let everybody know I don't have a pay pal I deleted it since its been getting hacked ive sold to a few people on here already with no issues please feel free to check my feedback and comments they left me on my other post just wanted to be up from from the get go if u don't see what u need here its a good chance I have it had quiet a few Harley trucks for parts just selling parts off of it for now but may be open to sell it whole for a reasonable offer . PARTS THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD ALLREADY DIRVER FRONT DOOR AND FENDER GRILLE AND SHELL FRONT BUMPER ASSY
    Attached Images Attached Images