I'm selling my 03 hd f150. It was wrecked a few months ago and was totaled. That said a lot of the truck is still good. The engine still runs and does not appear to be damaged. The frame is bent so I don't know about putting it back together. I'm a mechanic not a body guy. I want to sell the truck as a whole as I don't really have the time to part it out. Feel free to ask me anything about the truck and I will get back to you asap. The truck is located near Chester South Carolina. I prefer text messages at 704-488-2764 but calls are ok just leave a message and ill call you back.

The truck has some upgrades but is mostly stock. The upgrades are 6lb lower pulley (extra 8lb pulley never installed), metco idler bracket, metco idlers, cold air intake( damaged but still have original air box with k&n), boost gauge, accell coils, trg6 plugs, l&s oil separator, punisher street valve body(not installed), drag slicks on rims for the rear with lug nuts, sct ba2600 mass air(not installed) and a sct live wire tuner. I probably forgot something but that's most of it. I also pulled the intake and cleaned the inter cooler, did the turkey pan delete and had to strip the super charger rotors because they were flacking off pretty bad. If you search my posts you can find pics and info about it.

Im asking $6000obo with everything. I have the title in hand and it is now a salvage title. Buyer is responsible for moving the truck.

I do have the center caps for the wheels and the fender badges but the buyer will only get 1 of the fender badges as I'm keeping the other for senti****** reasons.