Thread: 2003 stock supercharger belt

Here Hemi, Hemi, Hemi...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2003 stock supercharger belt

Good morning everyone. First off, well written article on Lightnings vs HDs on pulley combinations. Thank you Harley #356. I have passed the torch to my daughter, the up and coming gear head. She now owns #4128. I however will keep it running as it should be, which it now needs a lot of love. WOT nets almost 4lbs of boost. The truck just rolled 101k and since it was given to my x in the divorce, there was literally 3 years of zero maintenance with the exception of an oil change (non synthetic) every 5 k miles and she stopped running Super in it after she got it. It's still alive, and is now on a solid diet of super.

However, I am in need of a stock size blower drive belt for this truck. I am finding Lightning blower belts, however nothing for an HD. Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. I know what assuming does, however I am also looking for a serpentine belt for this truck as well. There should be no changes in that side, correct?

Thank you for the assistance in re-awakening the best truck ever built.

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    25080661a napa part number supercharger
    25080991 napa accesory drive belt

Here Hemi, Hemi, Hemi...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIANV View Post
    25080661a napa part number supercharger
    25080991 napa accesory drive belt
    BRIANV, thank you very much. I just ordered them both. Will have them tomorrow night.
    2003 Blown Hog; 2007 F250 Harley-Davidson;1988 Ford Thunderbird Sport (5.0); 1987 Mustang LX 5.0L/5spd; 1999 'Burban; 1947 Willys CJ-2A, 1996 Ford Ranger Xcab, 2012 Surtrac Car hauler, 2006 Cedar River Silverback travel trailer: Honestly officer, it doesn't matter how fast I was going, if you want to catch me...make an appointment.