Thread: 2000 Harley Davidson f150 for sale $3500

Hybrid View

Name: Jen

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2000 Harley Davidson f150 for sale $3500

I am selling my 2000 f150 harleydavidson. This isn't because I want to, but because I have to due to an unfortunate hit and run accident. This truck has been more than good to me since I bought it in 2002 with only 32000 miles on it. Has been my daily driver and has never left me stranded. At this point, I do not have the cash to put her back together the way she deserves. There is front end damage, interior like new, all original parts. I am selling the whole truck for $3500. I have clean title, registration up to date, and current smog certificate. Please contact me at 856-381-5596 if you have any questions and are interested. Thank you, Jennifer

Name: Jen

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley love View Post
    I am selling my 2000 f150 harleydavidson. This isn't because I want to, but because I have to due to an unfortunate hit and run accident. This truck has been more than good to me since I bought it in 2002 with only 32000 miles on it. Has been my daily driver and has never left me stranded. At this point, I do not have the cash to put her back together the way she deserves. There is front end damage, interior like new, all original parts. I am selling the whole truck for $3500. I have clean title, registration up to date, and current smog certificate. Please contact me at 856-381-5596 if you have any questions and are interested. Thank you, Jennifer

aka not rite
    Name: Bob

Liked 55 Times in 44 Posts
    Merlin. .... do you think it will buff out?