Thread: Heisenberg is going up for sale folks. 2003 HD with 110k miles

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts

Heisenberg is going up for sale folks. 2003 HD with 110k miles

SOLD

So the time has come to sell our 2003 Ford F150 Harley Davidson #6682 with 110,500 miles, located in San Diego, CA. I am the second owner of this truck, and put the last 30,000 miles on it over 2 ½ years. The Carfax shows 3 owners, however this happened when the original owner re-titled it in CA from FL. Since purchasing the truck in August of 2014 I’ve made a few minor modifications, on top of the mods that came with the truck when I got it. All mods are as follows:
    • Lowered the front by cutting 1 coil from the springs and removing the spring isolators
    • Lowered the rear by removing 1 leaf from a spring pack out of a 2002 F150 Harley. There is also a set of JLP 2-3-4 Spring Shackles.
    • Beltech Shock extenders also installed in the rear.
    • Bilstien Lightning spec shocks in all 4 corners
    • High end aftermarket stereo. This is one of the best sounding systems I’ve heard in a vehicle before, & I hate to get rid of the truck because I will miss the hell out of this stereo. Exact parts list available for serious buyer.
    • In the engine bay there are some Chickeneers polished aluminum bits including a battery mount/tie down, I/C Tank cap, power steering reservoir cap, brake fluid cap, fuse box cover, MAF Cover, windshield washer reservoir cover, oil filler cap & firewall trim.
    • Even with the oil Separator installed, I’ve still cleaned the I/C & S/C twice since I’ve owned it
    The engine bay is immaculate for a 110k mile truck. I’ve worked very hard to keep it clean, as well as cleaned up some of the factory wiring mess that Ford sold the truck with. There are some added cables & hoses, but each one serves a purpose. So from here is a list of mechanical parts installed in/on the truck:
    • 6lb lower pulley
    • JLT cold air Intake and Elbow
    • First gen Factory Tech Valve Body (better than the later ones)
    • Diablosport Predator Tuner with a few different Email tunes from JLP
    • Freshly rebuilt I/C pump
    • S/C silencer holes filled
    • Turkey Pan plugged
    • Unicorn *** oil separator
    • Replaced the I/C hairlines with ¾” heater hose and tucked away nicely
    • Earth Grounding Kit
    • There is a remote mechanical fuel pressure gauge sending unit installed, though I removed the gauge itself.
    • A direct power cable from the positive lead on the alternator to the battery
    • Optima yellow top 4 post battery
    • About 20k miles on the new upper control arms, lower ball joints & inner/outer tierods
    • Rear Sway bar from a Lightning
    There are a few other things that have been added to the truck, either by me or by the PO, and they are as follows:
    • Lightning Third Brake Light (unicorn)
    • J.J. Enterprises lower grill (unicorn)
    • Matching HD parking brake pedal cover
    • Backlit 100th anniversary HD/Ford badge on the back wall
    • New Ford Escape fog lights
    • Retro Harley Davidson gas cap for a bumper plug
    • Polished aluminum shorty antenna
    • All windows tinted including a 6” + limo tint visor
    • Still has the original Harley Davidson Windshield
    • Lightning Headlight housings
    • Lightning styled black tail lights
    • All Exterior lights have been converted to LED
    • Front Tires are 265/45/R20 Toyo Proxes ST II with about 20k miles on them
    • Rear Tires are 295/45/R20 Toyo Proxes ST II with about 10k miles on them
    • Smoothed and Painted tailgate handle and lower trim (looks way better than the stock gray textured crap from the factory)
    • Snug Top auto locking fiberglass bed cover, with inside light and remote popper
    • Bed Rug full bed carpet
    • Bed extender
    Along with all of the mods that have been done, almost all of the stock parts that were replaced have been kept. Some aftermarket stuff is also included with the sale including:
    • Stock lower pulley
    • Stock Front Springs
    • Stock intake Elbow
    • Stock spring isolators
    • Stock Headlights
    • Stock Tail lights
    • Stock Visteon Fog lights (109k miles used)
    • Stock front License plate bracket
    • A few pieces of the OE Harley Davidson Decals
    • 3 Gauge pillar pod with Prosport Boost and FP gauges with switching white & green face & a Autometer Narrow Band AFR gauge shown installed in pictures
    Now remember this is a 14 year old truck, so it is not perfect, and the few flaws that it has are as follows:
    • The grill surround has a crack in it above the driver side headlight
    • The passenger front fender flare clear coat has faded
    • The front bumper/valence has been the leading edge of the truck for 110k miles, so rock chips are there.
    So finally I’m sure you’re wondering why I want to sell the ole’ truck, and well…it’s just the trucks time. I love the platform, it’s a lot of fun, and the truck gets a lot of looks & complements everywhere we take it, but we’re ready to move onto something newer. So with that said, we don’t have to sell it, we just want to. We will continue to daily drive it until it does sell, so the miles will slowly add up.

Our asking price is $16,000.00

I’m sure that some of you think that’s high, & that’s fine. But there aren’t that many out there that have been in the community as long as this one, and come with so much additional stuff & support.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
    13.jpg
    14.jpg
    15.jpg
    Last edited by SoCal Waite; 06-22-2017 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Forgot location

Vader's Chauffer

Vader's Chauffer

Huh?
    Name: Philip

Liked 36 Times in 28 Posts
    Wanna trade?

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Nooooo Ryan! In the short time I've known you, you're one of the last people I thought would give up an HD.

Need to attend another GTG before you sell her. That might also be a good opportunity to find a buyer too.

6. The Following User Liked 5.4 F150 For This Useful Post:

SoCal Waite (04-18-2017)

Huh?
    Name: Philip

Liked 36 Times in 28 Posts
    Like mayride.

Vader's Chauffer

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4 F150 View Post
    Nooooo Ryan! In the short time I've known you, you're one of the last people I thought would give up an HD.

Need to attend another GTG before you sell her. That might also be a good opportunity to find a buyer too.
    I'll still be around, I'll still help others when needed...it's just that life is an ever evolving thing and the time for my ownership of these HD trucks has passed. I think that having 2 of them for a few years kind of overwhelmed me. There are so many things that I wanted to do to both of them that I just couldn't find a good starting point, and in turn wound up doing very little to either of them. At the same time, I want to spend my free time (the little I have right now) doing family things, like vacation road trips. DDing these things doesn't get us there.

I'll be back in the platform at some point, likely in an L, but for now I need to move on. Creature comforts & warranty's are in our future for now...

All that said, here is a picture of the pile of parts that will come with Berg (there is so much more than I listed):

39.jpg

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    with all the PICs (and they are well done) I thought Josh might have been back on the boards

Good luck with the sale

10. The Following User Liked Sport90 For This Useful Post:

SoCal Waite (04-20-2017)

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Waite View Post
    I'll still be around, I'll still help others when needed...it's just that life is an ever evolving thing and the time for my ownership of these HD trucks has passed. I think that having 2 of them for a few years kind of overwhelmed me. There are so many things that I wanted to do to both of them that I just couldn't find a good starting point, and in turn wound up doing very little to either of them. At the same time, I want to spend my free time (the little I have right now) doing family things, like vacation road trips. DDing these things doesn't get us there.

I'll be back in the platform at some point, likely in an L, but for now I need to move on. Creature comforts & warranty's are in our future for now...
    Good news and thanks for your help today too. Totally get it and have gone through the turn key/warranty phase too. They're f'en money pits and time consumers but they sure look good and certainly are fun. I haven't paid much attention to mine lately other than changing the oil, put a fuel filter in her last week and also flushed the brake system.

Finally wrapping up the kitchen remodel and in the final stretch now. It'll be two years this August since the flood and I'm down to the last 10 days!!!
    JBA Coffee & Cars 06/12/2016

Vader's Chauffer

Bump

Vader's Chauffer

Bump

Vader's Chauffer

So it pains me to say, but it is true. 'Berg was signed over to his new owner yesterday. A local guy who had an L that was recently totaled out after he was T-boned. Great guy, I know it will be in good hands, but i am doubtful that he'll make it to the forum here.

I'll still be around, this is a great community! I've made a ton of friends here and learned even more. I will continue to contribute if even just smart a$$ remarks occasionally!

Sold my 2002 BLK #9638 to my wife's uncle, Sold my 2003 BLK #6682 to a nameless man local to me.

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
    Congrats!