Thread: 2002 DSG Harley Truck with new engine

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2002 DSG Harley Truck with new engine

Up for sale is my 2002 F-150 Harley Davidson build # 6706 with clean Alabama Title in hand. 167k miles, but you would never know by looking at it. Fresh Promar Longblock at 145k (installed by me). Fresh supercharger at 150k. Runs perfect. Garage kept. Clean paint - not perfect, but clean and shiny. Leather is in great shape. Meticulously maintained by me (an engineer). Lightning upper, +6lb lower, CAI, MAFia, custom tune from Amazon Tuning Solutions (predator included), Borla cat back, autometer wideband & boost gauges, johnny lightning transmission valve body, lowered slightly, lightning spec bilstein shocks, stock style powder coated black wheels, rockin sound system (double DIN, USB, MP3, 2 bazooka tubes under back seats), painted to match ARE fiberglass bed cover. I just bought myself a newer car last November and really haven't driven my truck hardly since. Truck is fully loaded with sunroof, power seats and windows, adjustable pedals and much more. A/C blows cold and heater works well too. I have two set of keys. Overall really clean nice truck. I hate to sell but I just haven't hardly driven it lately. This truck has been my daily driver for the past 6 years and I've loved every moment of it. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this truck to California today if I needed to - I drove it back and forth to Atlanta a few weekends ago. This truck has been the best of all worlds for me - a daily driver, a family hauler, a hot rod and even a work truck if needed.

This is a no rust southern truck. There is a tiny very minor oil leak - so minor that it's probably not worth fixing. It will leave a drop of oil about once a week. I will include two new never installed 275/45/20 Sumitomo tires with the purchase of the truck.

Asking $11,990. Truck is located in Huntsville, AL. Let me know if you have any questions. joetaylor@mchsi.com

Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sold!!!!!!!!

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    congrats on the sale. interesting no posts between your 1st and the "sold."
    just thinking out loud