Hello all
I recently purchased an 02 with 110k. Truck was in Arizona it's whole life and other than some paint fading it's in really nice shape. I went ahead and painted the hood, roof, hard tonneau cover and front bumper and it looks great!

I've been lurking/reading here for a while trying to understand all the pm work I need to do to "base line" the truck. I don't know much about its history but I can tell that the rear end was opened so I'm guessing the fluid was changed. I also replaced a couple of bad coils, replaced fuel filter, installed a CAI, Cleaned MAF and I've ordered a new intercooler pump because it's not working. I must say, I love the truck BUT I'm not impressed with its power. As I read many posts by this community I get the impression that this thing ought to be pretty quick. I certainly can't break the tires loose although I really take care of my vehicles so I'm not inclined to try to hard. I do tend to drive fast just not "abusive" to my vehicles. The truck idles/ runs fine just doesn't seem what I would call "quick".

Once it's running like it should all I want to do is tighten up the front end with a stabilizer, new sway bars, etc. I've read a lot of posts on that subject.

Is my intercooler pump not working robbing me of HP? I have been searching but am having trouble finding answers to my hundreds of questions! LOL.

Another question is who is in the South Florida area that can help with an intercooler cleaning? I'm scared S$&T to attempt this and would LOVE to get together with some locals to maybe have a cleaning party.

Thank you for any help you can offer.
Mike