Thread: New member 02 DSG

Name: Jim

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

New member 02 DSG

Picked up this 02 DSG 48k miles this week, originally from Vegas, now close to Pittsburgh
    Stock minus a volant intake, looking to do some light mods. Pulleys and tune

Name: Chuck

Liked 25 Times in 18 Posts
    Welcome, I also am in Western PA. I have an o3 black low miles, love my truck Also have a 70 F100 red with a stroked 427, gave it to my son to make room for the Harley truck. saw your F100 in the background looks good!!!DSCN0379.jpgDSCN0391.jpgDSCN0620.jpg

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Actually it’s my dads f100, I sold mine to buy this truck

Still have these two
    IMG_5973.jpg

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Just seen you’re in Charleroi, you’re pretty close to me

Where do you live??? great to have someone near with the Harley truck interest. The bad thing is the ****ty weather in PA, I put mine away for the bad weather. Mine came from the south and was in storage from 08 when brought to PA. It has a total of 5,000 mile since 08. I don't even take it out in the rain. You also have a real cutey next to the truck there, mine are all grown up with little to no chance of a grand child!!! I have a friend that bought an 02 dark-shadow gray new From Davies Ford in Connelsville PA, That was my first ride in a supercharged truck. I had an 01 Supercrew at that time and i knew i had to have a supercharge. I put one on the 01 and had Mike Troyer right the tunes. I daily drove that truck until the PA rust took over and then I bought the 03 Harley truck, i still miss the 01 DSCN0358.jpg

when I bought my truck it was 100% stock except for not having the stripe on it, I have the entire set of stripes new in Ford boxes but don't have the heart to put it on, As did the previous owner. I love the all black look. I did install a 6# pulley and do a JLP tune, I have JLP shakels and long bars on the rear and a Panhard bar. I juts bought an Eaton Trutrak, that is one of my winter projects along with an EGR delete to clean up the engine area. I also have a Valve body for the transmission to install. I just need to get some energy to get started. My Traction lock is getting week and I really enjoy burn-outs so that is a priority for the winter. I hate to do it on the floor but I don't know anyone that I can trust to work on the truck. Where do you live in PA??

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I live north up rt28, and out 422. my dad bought his laguna seca at Davies in connelsville. Actually he courtesy traded his black 02 Harley Truck against the LS there.

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Welcome. Nice looking truck! There’s a lot of info on this site. Most go with a 6lb pulley and a tune (per your original post).

I haven’t done it yet. I’ve lowered mine and almost have a completely new suspension (soon to be 100% after I install the new brake system I just picked up), Cal Trac traction bars (hope to install soon), JLP cold air intake, Punisher valve body, and everything else is pretty much stock (besides the 22” replicas, and Stereo).

Have fun making her your own!
    JBA Coffee & Cars 06/12/2016

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Love to get ahold of a set of 22s. What’s the the 6lb lower equate to on the harley trucks upper pulley? I haven’t had a chance to read yet

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Welcome! Nice stable

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts

WELCOME to NHTOC!

Let's see some more pics!

... ...

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Have to wait for better weather to get some, brutal in pa right now

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chucksbp View Post
    Welcome, I also am in Western PA. I have an o3 black low miles, love my truck Also have a 70 F100 red with a stroked 427, gave it to my son to make room for the Harley truck. saw your F100 in the background looks good!!!DSCN0379.jpgDSCN0391.jpgDSCN0620.jpg
    Torino is sweet 68 or 69

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Late 68 may production Southern car with factory air and automatic. love to look at it but not a great driver compared to late model stuff!!!! has less than 1,000 mile since total restoration about 20 years ago.