Thread: 2003 F-150 Harley-Davidson 100th Anniversary Edition (Black Version) - Austin, TX

Name: James

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

SOLD! 2003 F-150 Harley-Davidson 100th Anniversary Edition (Black Version)

2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 100th Anniversary Edition
    4 Door, SuperCrew style, Black Paint Version
    155,000 miles
    VIN: 1FTRW07323KD69067
    $10,900 Cash

I am the original owner of this truck, and I’ve loved and cared for it for 15 years. It is the most solid and reliable vehicle I have ever purchased, hands down. It has not been wrecked and has a clean CarFax report which I can provide a copy of.

This truck’s drivetrain features a 5.4L Supercharged V8, an Automatic Transmission with overdrive, a limited slip rear end, and true dual exhaust. It has a beautiful gray/black two-tone leather interior and a host of unique cosmetic parts from the 100th Anniversary badging, stripes and console serial number, the factory tinted glass, Harley-Davidson chrome wheels, and many other chrome accents. Everything works on this vehicle. I am a responsible self-maintainer, and I don’t let things sit unfixed. It starts reliably on the first try, idles quiet, and still runs like new.

I have made the following upgrades to the truck. These are easily reversible, in the event you prefer to take the truck back to its original stock form. Most of these are common changes among Harley-Davidson truck owners.

- Snugtop Snuglid Locking Tailgate Lid
    - Ford Lightning Supercharger Pulley (+40HP)
    - Afco Double-pass Heat Exchanger for Supercharger Intercooler
    - Supercharger Intake Vacuum/Boost Gauge on A Pillar
    - 170 degree Thermostat
    - Hellwig Front & Rear Sway Bars
    - Hotchkis/Bilstein Shocks
    - Crown Rear 2” drop shackles
    - Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads
    - Goodyear Gatorback Belts
    - LED Bulbs installed throughout vehicle
    - Pioneer Radio/CD/MP3 player
    - Shorty Antenna
    - Headlight Switch modification to enable auto-fog lights
    - Four Programmed Harley-Davidson Ignition Keys and Two Original Key Fobs

I have a complete record of the maintenance and repairs I have made to the truck through the years. Some recent items are:

- Fresh Oil Change with Mobil 1 Synthetic 5W-20 and Mobil 1 Oil Filter (April 2018)
    o I have only used Mobil 1 synthetic oil throughout the truck’s life
    - New LED Headlight bulbs (April 2018)
    - New gasket and lift shocks for the Tonneau Cover (March 2018)
    - New Interstate MegaTron Plus Battery with 6 Year Warranty (February 2018)
    - New Ford OEM/Motorcraft Battery Cables (February 2018)
    - New A/C System (Compressor, Condenser, All Hoses, Accumulator, Orifice Tube, Sensors/Switches – all OEM/Motorcraft parts used) (June 2017)
    - Firestone Lifetime Alignment following suspension upgrades (May 2017)
    - New Goodyear Eagle GT II Tires (~6000 miles ago)

I also have a significant number of spare parts which will be provided with the truck. There are too many parts to list individually, but the big ticket item is a full-size spare on an original, matching Ford Harley-Davidson wheel. I will also provide any original/OEM part that I removed from the truck while making an upgrade (front sway bar, supercharger pulley, original radio, antenna, etc.). All told, the amount of parts I am providing are well-in-excess of $1000 value.

Now selling the truck, as I have bought a new vehicle, and I don’t really have space to keep it any longer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JamesUtz; 05-28-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Name: James

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Sold.