Thread: Help!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Help!

Need some help was wondering if anyone knows can someone sell a vehicle without have the title present and signed? I had left my truck with someone and at someone's house they said truck had been broken into that all my electronics were gone and the rats had chewed the harness and that someone had stolen the rims this n that I asked for pictures but they never sent them to me instead I ended up making a deal for $500 in 2 payments they only paid me one payment so I never sent the title now I saw my truck for sale online nothing was work with it everything just how I left it 3 years ago .. anything I can do ?? Am a soldier who pcsed over seas...thanks ahead of time.

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    Not a lawyer
    need to see your legal office with all copies of correspondence and ask them about course of action
    I don't believe they can sell without a title and probably Bill of Sale. Hopefully you didn't give them a Bill of Sale

Huh?
    Name: Philip

Liked 36 Times in 28 Posts
    Maybe you can report it stolen? If they are trying to sell it, then it would be selling stolen property. You have the link for the website?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didn't give bill of sale and

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And seen it in 2 dealerships and one auction for whatever reason truck wasn't selling but contacted the last dealership and they are trying to help me out to see if they can buy it back was tempted to find the truck and using the spare remote start that I have starting it unlocking it and just driving away but feel like it's not the guy who bought its fault lol