Thread: 2009 Buick Lacrosse - Paint correction - A Miracle Detailing - Extreme Makeover

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts

2009 Buick Lacrosse - Paint correction - A Miracle Detailing - Extreme Makeover

2009 Buick Lacrosse - Paint correction - A Miracle Detailing - Extreme Makeover

Scholl Concepts S3 Gold XXL w/5" microfiber on Rupes 21 w/5" Backing Plate. Nailed it!

Folks that know me or have followed me for years know I'm not a big 50-50 Before/After pics guy but...
    I had a 2009 Buick Lacrosse with 10 years of neglect. Not every car is coating worthy. This got Coli 845

It was an Extreme Makeover and I would like to share the final results with you.
    Please like/subscribe to my Facebook page -> A Miracle Detailing

Please watch in 1080p HD (Gear right bottom) with sound. Feedback Appreciated.

Test Spot

50/50

another 50/50

Finished Result

Merlin Shot

She was blown away!

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Merlin; 07-29-2018 at 12:12 PM.

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Very nice Merlin! Love the comparison from before to after. Please let me know if you’re ever on the west coast so I can schedule an appt. with you. I don’t trust anyone else.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4 F150 View Post
    Very nice Merlin! Love the comparison from before to after.
    Please let me know if you’re ever on the west coast so I can schedule an appt. with you.
    I don’t trust anyone else.
    Thank you. That is very kind.

Where are you located?...I have a small network of CQuartz Certified folks I work with.

Here is a map http://cqfinest.com/find-an-installer You will see Orange and Black markers on the map.
    In the bottom right corner you have Catagories. Uncheck the CQ Professional folks for Black Markers only.
    That leaves the CQuartz Finest Reserve (CQFR) Tier One folks. They are the most talanted and do great work!