I am located in mississippi and ive had this truck for about 6 months now. A couple moths ago it started to misfire real bad so i stopped driving ti untill i could figure out what was wrong. It needed an intake gasket and while we were in there we replaced all 8 spark plugs and all 8 coil on plugs. after that the truck was running fine for a few days and then today it started to misfire on cyclinder 3 again and has a bank 1 and bank 2 lean code. As about now im over messing with it and im looking to get rid of it. The truck still runs and drives it just has that misfire so im not driving it anymore. Everything on the truck is in good condtion we replaced all the fluids when we bought it and i just did an oil change 50 miles ago when we got it fixed. Truck has brand new tires with less than 5k miles on them. Im looking to get 7900 for it but any offer will be considered if anyones interested contact 228-334-2652 text or call. The truck only has 135k miles on it. Here are some pictures i will be happy to send more and videos if youd like from my number. https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...6fW6ezRrkMkGv4