Thread: new to this forum but not to f150 forums

Name: Paul

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

new to this forum but not to f150 forums

I finally found this dedicated Harley Edition of the f150
    I bought about six months ago a 2007 f150 Harley Edition w/ 5.4L 3v Saleen upgrade pickup. with 78K on it, now 80k.
    Someone before me really didn't treat this one well. Shoddy wiring on a aftermarket alarm system. A pioneer head unit so old it didn't even have Bluetooth. Added two subs and amp under the back seat. Cracked and leaking third brake light. No markings of fluid changes. In general sand blasting of all the forward facing paint.ETC.

I have change ALL the fluids, including the supercharger oil. R&R the fuel filter. R&R the ABS sensors. Added a backup camera, and up dated the head unit, but don't like it so tax return might require more. R&R the front suspension, shocks all around, and the RF hub and bearing. Changed the oil over to Royal Purple HPS full synthetic. Cleaned up most of the wiring.

Name: Charlie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palcous View Post
    I finally found this dedicated Harley Edition of the f150
    I bought about six months ago a 2007 f150 Harley Edition w/ 5.4L 3v Saleen upgrade pickup. with 78K on it, now 80k.
    Someone before me really didn't treat this one well. Shoddy wiring on a aftermarket alarm system. A pioneer head unit so old it didn't even have Bluetooth. Added two subs and amp under the back seat. Cracked and leaking third brake light. No markings of fluid changes. In general sand blasting of all the forward facing paint.ETC.

I have change ALL the fluids, including the supercharger oil. R&R the fuel filter. R&R the ABS sensors. Added a backup camera, and up dated the head unit, but don't like it so tax return might require more. R&R the front suspension, shocks all around, and the RF hub and bearing. Changed the oil over to Royal Purple HPS full synthetic. Cleaned up most of the wiring.
    Got pix?

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts

WELCOME to NHTOC!

Let's see some pics!

... ...