Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nov. 2, Cops 4 Tots Car show

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will be there a little before 7:00. See you guys there.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm sorry to inform you guys but if the fire's don't let up by friday I will not be going.

I don't want to be detailing my truck to get it ashed on and inhale bad air all day. It sounds kinda selfish but I do have to drive about 3 hrs. to get there. I've heard its been pretty bad down in SoCal. with all those fires. We even have some up here but not that bad.

Is there a way I can register down there and get in alltogether if it lets up? I could get there extra earlier just to register and by time I'm done we can all meet up and go in together.

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    You can show up and register if you haven't preregistered. If you show up around 7am with us, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't make it in.

I understand why you wouldn't want to drive that far just to sit in a smoky day. But the show is held up on a hill. The same hill where Dodger Stadium is located. I'm not sure where on the hill it is (not at the top), but this should provide relief if it is even remotely smoky up there.

I don't know how bad the smoke has been up in LA, but it has gotten better in Irvine. Last Saturday was the worst, and the smell is pretty much gone.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The smoke is not bad here in Rancho Cucamonga area. By Sunday I'am sure it will not be a problem.

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Well, I've tried looking for a spot for us to meet prior to going in, but haven't found anything close. I'm not familiar with that area at all so if anyone has any input then post up.

I'm going to a party tonight so I'll check back here later if anyone has an idea.

If not I'll wait outside for a bit before going in.

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Pics from show. Unfortunately I didn't get any shots of us. By the time I got around to photos, people were leaving.

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthr...&threadid=6291

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2