Thread: Interior lights??

Serving Proudly!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Interior lights??

Does anyone know the actual bulb number for our interior bulbs?? i wanna get red LEDs for it but i don't know the size of the bulb.

Just my Pickup & my Dog
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    #912. I don't think anyone makes led's for 912's. Same bulb as is in third brake light, under hood light and ashtray.

Serving Proudly!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    are you sure that it's 912?? it looks more like a T 1 or so. i got a 02 if that matters.

Serving Proudly!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    actually, i just went outside and looked and they are definitely not the same bulbs.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    yes they do vleds or super bright light make a whole interior led kit for $120 i think. they make any size

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up

Go here and you can find just about any of the bulbs to cross referenc etc.

V-LEDS.COM | LED Dome, Map, License Plate, Reverse, DRL, Turn Signal, Brake Lights

It uses a Sylvania web site to look up your truck year make and model OEM bulb and then you just type the bulb number into the Search box on the v-led site and it shows you all the choices.

Make sure to look at the specs for your OEM bulb and find out the base type #.
    Say I'm looking for the map light. Sylvania tells me it is a 578 with a T3 base. Type T3 into v-leds and it comes up with color and brightness choices.

Here is what I found awhile back that may help.

Lamp Replacement Guide
    Print out the list and find them at your nearest retailer.
    Certain bulbs are available for sale at the SYLVANIA Online Store. New bulbs will be online for purchase in
    the coming weeks.
    Stay informed about new products from SYLVANIA. Sign up with one of our newsletters and let us help you
    with your needs.
    When two or more lamps are listed for the same application, remove the lamp and
    check the numerical designation.

2003 FORD F150 Harley Davidson

High & low beam headlamp
    9007SU SilverStar Ultra: The brightest and whitest light. Up to 50% brighter, up to 40% more downroad
    visibility and up to 50% more sideroad visibility.
    9007ST Silverstar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and
    up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
    9007EB EcoBright - Your Environ****** Choice. Save Energy - Save Money. Up to 25% brighter light. CO2
    reduced 9 to 21%. Gas savings $2 to $19.
    9007XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25%
    more downroad visibility.
    9007CB Cool Blue: The whiter light for style. Up to 25% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad
    visibility.

Parking light
    3157NA
    3457A
    3457ALL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed
    for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.
    Front turn signal
    3157NA
    3457A
    3457ALL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed
    Rear turn signal
    3157ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up
    to 10% farther and wider.
    3157LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed
    Tail light
    3157ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up
    3157LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed
    Stop light
    High mount stop light
    912LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for
    durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.
    Fog/Driving light
    H1
    H1ST Silverstar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and
    up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
    H1XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more
    downroad visibility.
    License plate
    194LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for
    Back up light
    3156ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up
    3156LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed
    Auto Lamp Replacement Guide - Results
    OSRAM SYLVANIA - Lamp Replacement Guide - Results Page 1 of 2
    http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/... 9/28/10
    Front sidemarker
    916NA
    916NALL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed
    Glove box
    194LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for
    Map light
    2825LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed
    578LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for
    Dome light
    578LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for
    912LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for
    Trunk/Cargo area
    __________________________________________________ __
    The applications presented in this replacement guide have been compiled using the best information available
    from the vehicle manufacturers at the time of your search. This guide is intended for general information
    purposes only, not to be construed as any type of warrantee as to any particular application. For specific
    applications the vehicle owner's manual should be consulted.
    When two or more lamps are listed for the same application, remove the lamp and
    check the numerical designation.