What mods should I do first? 4# lower, K&N panel filter, Oil separator, Factory Tech Valve body.

Does lightning exhaust fit the HD? Yes, you can get it to fit but it takes some adjustments. Read more here

What is different about the L motor vs. The HD's? The L motor has a smaller upper pulley that gives the 2#'s of boost.

What should my truck run stock? Most trucks run between 15.0's and 14.0's. Depends on the driver.

What is the shift difference between the LFP Valve body and the Factory tech valve body?
Read comparison here.

How do I measure the effects of my drop kit? Read here

Does anyone have the part number for......... Check here first

What is the difference between a Lightning lower and a Harley lower? Actually there is no difference. The upper pulley is what is larger on the HD vs. the L.
ex: A 4lb lower on a L would give the L 4lb's of boost over stock. The same 4lb lower on an HD will give it ABOUT 2lb's more over stock due to the larger upper pulley.

If I add a chip will it VOID my warranty? Yes, if a dealer sees that you cleaned the contact crud off and had a chip in there they will deny warranty if you blow an engine. Read more here

If anyone can think of something else that we see posted alot on the board, post up the question and the answer and I'll edit it in.