Thread: So Cal speed shop Leafs

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So Cal speed shop Leafs

Has anybody used these I put a set on my truck and it raised it about 1 1/2 '' even though Bob and Gill said it wouldnt. Anybody have these?
    Old enough to know better but young enough to still do it !

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Did you tell them SPECIFICALLY that you had a S-Crew/Extra-cab? depending on what year truck you have...

They make great stuff... but their order staff is TERRIBLE about not getting compelte info for the correct application.

YES the cab style makes a HUGE difference.

The problem is their "helper leaf" because they claimed their replacement leaf dropped the truck too much. If you have a Std or Ext cab regular F150 youw ill go up. So an '00 HD could go up.

If you have a S-crew... there is really a problem... Good luck.. I fought for 2 months to get the right shock extenders & ended up spending more in shipping to get them on their mistake...

OH easy solution: ONLY I MEAN ONLY talk to BOBBY... everyone else there is WHACKED OUT.

Rob w.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes I also had a problem with the shock extensions but that did get taken care of easy but now I have the truck back up in the back and dont like it . Im going to call and talk to Bobby to see what can be done

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts