Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Toys For Tots

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I spend about 3 hours cleaning my truck today so it should be clean unless there's fog or rain tomorrow morning.

I also put a new little mod on there. You all will have to wait til tomorrow to see.

Craig, thanks but I will have a big pot of coffee brewed so if you need a refill at my house you can. Also, don't buy any muffins or anything.

We had a Santa breakfast at my son's school today. They had a lot of stuff left over so I have 3 boxes of donuts I will be bringing tomorrow.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will put down 1jt and Billp for the 2 trucks,
    dont feel bad I didnt have time to wash mine so I payed someone to do it and they screwed up my billet flames around my rear oval and scratched the paint, so I hd to take it off plus it started raining

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    for those that are coming to my house in the morning, i am going to pick up marks in the morning ( 715-730) ish and then coming back to my house ..... so i will see you in the morning, figure you will be here about 745ish.. when you turn onto live oak ave. my house is about 1 mile past first stop sign on left side of road.... will have the porch lights on for ya... the house sits down from the road and it is just past nuttree and gumtree roads (they are almost the same road, one is 20 feet farther north of the other) and my driveway is first on left past these... see you in the morning..... ;f

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Cali03SnB
    Ok well hummmm i am a lost for words here, so ohh yea is there still a meeting next weekend also for NHTOC?
    Craig this post is confusing for us simple minds. NHTOC is the website and they do not have meetings. Did you mean Nor Cal Harley Truck Club? I don't believe that there is one.....as Bruce posted earlier, the run the Jelly Belly will take the place of our monthly meeting (for NCHTC).
    NHTOC #4

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its ok I understand now, and the turn out for the Toys for Tots was great, there are going to be some happy kids out there, great to see all of you!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7