Thread: PMS for the EEC V - By AFM

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

PMS for the EEC V - By AFM

Programmable Engine Management System for the EEC V By Anderson Ford Motorsports.

I'd like to know what the SV's for Diablo and Superchips think of this programmer.

I know ONE BAD HD is getting one and I plan on placing my order next week. Anyone else planning on getting one soon?

Does anyone have any experience with the PMS for the EEC IV? I'm wondering how hard its going to be for me to tune this sucker. I'm going to have to go through a bunch of trial and dyno time to get it right. Just wanted to see if anyone has good knowledge of this system. TIA.

Indestructible!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any info on there site or anywhere that I could take a look phil?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is the thread:http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthr...&threadid=6488

It has the link in the first post. The write up is the AFM's site. I think this is going to be a bad @SS piece!!! No more wasting money on chips! Let me know what you think,

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well most of my experience has been with the EEC-IV units but the process is the same.

If you can handle Windows software on a computer you can handle the PMS... the screens are logical & always evolving.. Rick has spent alot of time working with real world racer types to make this thing work.

The key defining difference is the user programable & selectable programs. I ahve heard they changed the $ of memory programs but I do not kno the #. Used to be 6 available.

So an economy, a valet(no power mode), & a full performance mode. or street, drag, autocross or what ever.

Another secondary benefit is no removal of the warranty sticker/chip contact cleaning..

just my .02.. I think Brian BJhron(sp) raises some interesting points in the original thread. Tuner is everything. bottom line.

Rob W.