Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free Harley Jacket!

Maximus Horsepowerus
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Free Harley Jacket!

I got a harley jacket in the mail today!

Anyone else get one?

Ken
    Last edited by ken800; 02-03-2003 at 01:41 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I did'nt get one, but I'd like too. Is yours a 02 or 03. Was it from Ford?
    2002, Grey, Bedrug, JLP 6lb lower, denso plugs, Diablo chip, jlp airbox, Boost and fuel pressure gauges, pionner dvd, nav unit, upgraded speakers, sub box
    in rear console. metco, some underhood bing, bling
    NHTOC# 48
    2003 harley sportster custom,
    black and silver of course

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Jacket

That Jacket is really nice, hope we all get one!

Maximus Horsepowerus
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I bought my 02HD in May of last year. I had no idea this was coming. The jacket is fleece on the outside with a liner. It has leather pocket cuffs and a leather collar. It says ford motor company on the tag and it was made in canada.

I haven't heard of or seen anyone else who got it... Maybe others didn't bother to post.

I didn't order anything, fill out any forms, or anything. It is completely a surprise.

There has to be a catch. There is no way this thing came for free and noone else got one. Someone had to have sent it as a gift or something... I'll call and see if I can figure it out.

Ken
    Last edited by ken800; 02-03-2003 at 02:38 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I bought an 02 in April of last year. Hope one comes my way. When did you get it? No one said anything on teh other sites that I know of.

Looks good. How did the get the correct size?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Man, I hope that was part of buying an HD. I bought mine in may as well and have not got one.

Ken800, if you figure out why you got one let us know, huh? We don't all want to be expecting one if you find out you got it for a particular reason.

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ken800,

Man that jacket is pretty sweet! I would even think about buying one if you can find out more information on it.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    GRY GHST,
    I'm pretty sure you can buy this jacket through www.fordcollection.com.

They have a lot of HD-F150 stuff. The prices are okay but their shipping costs are a little outrageous in my opinion.
    2005 Harley-Davidson Roadglide

NHTOC #05
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This jacket is indeed part of the "Ford Motor Company Collection."
    I bought the same jacket off of EBay for about $30-35 US.

Following H#356's lead, I've bought SEVERAL of the HD F150 jackets and clothes. This jacket that Ken800 got is my favorite so far.

But I'd bet dollars to donuts that Ken's got an admirer/fan/secret Santa-type person who's sent him a gift. Ken's extraordinarily helpful so it wouldn't be that unusual. Heck, I've wanted to mail him boxes of Krispy Kremes just for some of the technical conversations he's started.
    Last edited by HawgZilla; 02-03-2003 at 04:36 PM.
    2002 Supercharged Harley-Davidson™ F-150 Super Crew #6043 - Dark Shadow Gray
    2002 Supercharged Harley-Davidson™ F-150 Super Crew #6964 - Dark Shadow Gray SOLD!
    Mods & Goodies: J&J Polished Stainless Steel Overlay Lower Grille ~ H-D F150 Floormats ~ DrawTite Class V Receiver ~ Lightning Taillights & Lightning 3rd brake/cargo light ~ REM Oil Separator ~ Superchips 1715 Microtuner ~ Belltech 2" Lowering Shackles ~ Blackwood Window Trim ~ Blackwood Antenna Base w/ Billet Antenna ~ Sylvania Silverstars ~ JLP Ram Air ~ Gaylord X2000 Speedsturr (wing)
    2005 Harley-Davidson™ RoadKing Classic Black Cherry

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    GET OUT OF TOWN! A free jacket! That is too cool. I haven't heard anything about 02 owners getting a jacket. Check the package. I bet that sweet little gal you are married to ordered it for Christmas, and it finally came in.

Come on buddy, your the king of research on the HD forums. Do a little detective work, and let us know what's up...

Click it ^

Maximus Horsepowerus
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I called the shipping department and it was my dad of all people. He ordered it a long time ago (not christmas) and it was on backorder. He didn't tell me so I had no idea. He saw some guy wearing one and asked him where he got it and promptly ordered one.

Strangely enough it didn't have anything in it to indicate where it came from.

sorry to get you guys excited...

Ken

Maximus Horsepowerus
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by HawgZilla
    Heck, I've wanted to mail him boxes of Krispy Kremes just for some of the technical conversations he's started.
    LMAO!

Ken

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for clearing it up, Ken. Now, do you think your dad will send me one too??? j/k

BTW, you are one of the few on these boards that have something to offer no doubt.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    you better go into hiding for a while there ken, you got these guys pretty excited here :p

anyway, the 00 owners got that jacket for FREE the legends of the road jacket. we got it cuz the 00's were supposed to come wtih the fiberglass tonneau from teh factory, but ford screwed up, and decided to take 500 off all the trucks, send the owners a free jacket (the one you posted), and get the cover for free when they were ready and issues worked out. took 14 months to get it, but it was well worth it.

anyway, you can order the jacket from fordcollection.com, but if you have a buddy at the dealership, they can order you one at dealer cost for like 20-40% off on stuff and no shipping charges thats what i do, i think i'm up to 9 HDF-150 jackets, all different, and all rarely worn :p

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hmmm... since my youngest son whinged 'oh no, not a harley wallet' last nite as i was paying the bill... well... another harley jacket may have to wait...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast