Well it seemed like there was a pretty big interest in me doing a how-to on spark plug installation with the blower/intercooler removed.

Tools Needed:
* 3/8" ratchet
* 2 6" extensions
* 2 3" extensions
* 3/8" swivel (very important)
* 5/8" sparkplug socket (I used 5/8" deep socket)
* 1 7mm socket
* magnet might come in handy
* 8mm and 10mm sockets incase you need to take off the power steering reservoir bracket, I did because it was easier, but some people can do it with it on.

After removing the supercharger and intercooler you will notice that the plugs look much easier to access.

First, I always disconnect the negative on the batter when working on the truck. Next unplug the clip on the first coil pack, i started on the one closest to the bumper on the passenger side. Doesn't matter what order you go in, but I suggest only removing one coil pack at a time so that you don't get any debris down in the hole. Then, with the short extension and 7mm socket, Iremoved the bolt holding the coil pack on. After removing the 7mm bolt from the coil pack, twist on it slightly back and forth while pulling upward on it, should pop off pretty easily and you may have to maneuver it a little to get it out through the fuel rail. (picture of coil pack below pic#1). Before loosening spark plug, it is recommended to blow hole out, if you have access to air line, to remove debris before taking the plug out so that it doesn't get down into the engine. After you have the coil pack out, use proper extension, swivel with 5/8" socket to loosen spark plug (I say proper extension because you won't be able to use the same size extensions on certain plugs due to clearence problems). After loosening plug you will find that it is very difficult to remove the plug from the hole (unless you can find one of those 5/8" plug sockets with the rubbin inside that holds the plug in it) what I did was take a piece of 3/8" tygon tubing (pic#2) and inserted it into the plug hole, worked my way over the tip of the plug and voila easy as that the plug is removed, i simply reversed these steps with the new plug to install it. CAUTION: be careful when tightening new spark plug with swivel socket, it is very easy to cross thread it and then you are up s&%t creek. Follow these step for all 8 spark plugs. As stated above, you may find it easier to remove the power steering reservoir bracket to access the front plugs on the drivers side, it's only 3 bolts holding this bracket on (8mm and 10mm sockets)

I will post pics later when I get my disk, and most probably i'll be editing this post as i think of other hints i can give, i know i forgot something, but this will give you the basic idea, and as always, i am not liable for truck malfuntions, broken equipment, personal injury, etc.

good luck!!

JT