Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: some very SAD pictures of my truck

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Josh please e-mail me on how the Insurance turns out(what they cover)..I might want to increase my plan?! Thank you !!

Biker
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh,
    I'M VERY SORRY DUDE!!!

You might have good luck on the party scenario. I had a bunch of tools and appliances stolen from a house I was having built a few years ago. A friend of mine, who did not know about the break in, was at a party where the A$$HOLE THIEF was bragging about the tools and chit he had for sale. The thief brought some of the stuff in the house to "show and tell" and Bruce (my friend) recognized a couple of the tools because of the paint and such on them. Bruce called me and asked if I was missing any tools.

I called the cops........they went to the thiefs house.......BINGO!

All my chit in his garage. The PUNK lived right across the street from the house.

I hate punk a$$ thiefs.

I'll gladly do anything I can to help.........just holla!

BLWN HOG
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ::shakes head::
    Josh - I feel your pain.... Keep cool and it will eventually turn alright. I just woke up from a nap, and my heart dropped when i read this. First thing I did was look over my window and check if my truck was ok outside.

Words may comfort you, but that is temporary. It will be a painful moment everytime you look at your truck. It is actually wrong to call it a truck, it was your baby, your pride and joy of all your labors.

It's ok to sit in a corner and cry, it's a huge loss. I do hope that you get something substantial with your leads. It will be a tough ordeal, but use it to make yourself better.

Hope this helps.
    2003 FFW-Palmdale, CA - Tough Truck Winner

2002 HD Black
    1996 Probe GT

Former Owner
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Security System

Time for a Major Security System
    Josh PM me a mailing address or give it to 4cfed and I will have an alarm system in the mail Monday. Just think of it as your 2004 luck turning.

I am sorry this happened to you of all people you love that truck and I have had the pleasure of watching you mod it from almost stock. Then to have your hard work ripped off like that is just disgusting.

Your insurance should take care of most of the bill, but anything they leave out--let it be known.

Stealing is one of the worst things that can happen to an individual.

My sympathies;b

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Everyone gets there in the end.

A few years back my beater pickup was broken into and my entire stereo system was stolen. All in the parking lot of a busy restaurant. Someone had to have seen them but no one said anything. Sons of b!tches even stole my friggin' shoes!!!

What kind of loser steals someone shoes?

About a month later I was headed up to school and parked my truck. I look over and see a couple guys going through this car. At first it looked like they were showing off their system, but soon enough I see them taking things apart and moving them to another vehicle.

I went to campus security with the plate numbers of both vehicles and descriptions of the culprits. They in turn called the police.

A few months went by and then I caught a short article in the local paper about the thieves and a reference to my report with campus security. They tracked them down in their house with tens of thousands of dollars worth of stolen equipment.

I took some pride in that, but still wish to this day that it were the guys that broke into my truck.

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Insurance suggestion

Check with both your auto insurance and your parent's home owners insurance as to what would be covered. Most auto insurance policies don't include aftermarket items or don't cover enough value for them. You may have better coverage for the truck's "extras" under the home owner's policy.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sorry to hear this josh,i hate seeing chit like this happen
    to good people.hopefully the cops will get this punk.
    maybe the focker will get a nice nasty infection or something
    on whatever he cut.

i hope everything works out with your ins co.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Thanks for all the moral support guys to some it may not seem like a big deal, and nothing that can't be replaced was taken, but its still a big hit on me. like chester said that truck is more than a truck, its my baby.

Dwight, man i hope my thief is as dumb as your's was. If he doesnt' hear anything tonight i'm going to the next R-Typez show and looking in everyones's HU. The one i had wasn't a very common HU, and i got it for a really good price. Luckily the website it got it from still has them so i can replace it hopefully. But if i see the HU in any of the ricer's cars at a show, the cops will be called and serial #'s checked for sure.

HeyUvaVT, a gun would put them out of their misery too fast. If i caught them in the act i'd love to get my hands around them. Put my black belt to good use

mytquik, you've got a PM

dermaestro, thanks for the info....i will look into the homeonwers insurance for coverage. i dont know much about the process for this, so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again everybody for all the help. I am feeling alot better after reading the replies on the boards today after what happened this morning. This is indeed a true brotherhood

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

MODAHOLIC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dude! It seriously pains me to see that happened to your truck!

600HP02
    Name:

life is an error...reboot
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wow, I've never had to go through the pain of knowing someone broke in and stole anything from my car, but have had thieves in my personal home.

it's a terrible feeling, I know - though, time will pass...hoping for the best for you!

Outta Sight...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh..we all owe you something...I mean how many of us have asked Josh a question...PMed him wanting to know about Zaino..I know that if it wasnt for Josh my truck would never have met a claybar...and I wouldnt know what Zaino was...he has given us all support and been there to tell everyone that our mods are cool or give advice..he is level headed, never cuts anyone down for having somethign that he doesnt like on their truck (like my flame tint right josh? ;) ) all in all Josh is one of the nicest people I have ever met....I hope that we are able to help you through this Josh so it wont be long before :b2: again...and when i get my truck right you'll be the first to break it in ;)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh sorry to hear. Id feel the same way if it was my baby that got broken into. Send me a pm if I can do anything.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    again....i'm speechless guys you are the best! i dont think any other site out there would have been more supportive on this than NHTOC and help me out through my incredibly bad luck

You guys Rock!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh like I have said all over......and on aim ALL day ;) Anything you need too from me just Holla. I will even ride down and help out with the re-install even though I know it covered already!

Your a good friend, and just want to lend a hand!

-TeK

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast