Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: some very SAD pictures of my truck

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Wow this ones old.

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    LOL, i was actually thinking josh did an update saying the cops finally found the thieves! being thats typical for the government to take so long. hahaha

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    damn that sucks Josh i hope they catch the dirtbags that efd up your ride
    ::

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    +1 on did they find the b@$t@rd$ that did this?!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    QUOTE=DATS TTRAH!;559570]LOL, i was actually thinking josh did an update saying the cops finally found the thieves! being thats typical for the government to take so long. hahaha[/QUOTE]

[ after all these years it would be nice if they caught his a$$.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    holy crap, this thread is old! And i don't like seeing those pics again either

Its funny though, reading some ooooolllllddddddd posts, you forget exactly what was going on. Well when I mentioned my sister was arrested on the 1st, well how bad is it that I don't even remember which sister it was I was talking about LOL!!!.....I am one of 9 kids though, so I have 6 sisters, so its easy to forget who did what haha

Anyway, I knew exactly who did it, but I couldn't do anything about it. Local punk from a ricer club. Cops wouldn't do anything without "evidence", and I could have beat the chit out of the lowlife, but living in a small town and him being part of a big ricer club with other scum buddies, it would have just started a vicious circle. I kick his azz, then one of his other buddies keys my truck at a convenience store parking lot? Egg my truck on another night? As much as I wanted that revenge, I had to take it as it was, and let karma sort out the rest. Fast forward 7 years, he's still gotten nowhere in life, and I'm doing just fine...not worth wasting my breath beyond that.

On another note, I STILL find glass in my truck. SEVEN years later and every time I vacuum or detail the interior I find pieces. And I have the interior in and out quite often for racing and always find more....nothing like a constant "FU" reminder

Insurance did pay for all the stock stuff, which cost about the same as the aftermarket, and NHTOC fundraised like $1,300 for me back then, so that and insurance paid for a killer alarm system.

Name: Ulisses

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what about the blood left on ur things though? That can be evidence and they can see whos blood it is...and I'm glad everything was paid for..thats REALLY nice

MotorCity T-Sport
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Like Lazarus from the crypt.

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No. The government can figure it out but honestly they won't even shake a stick At little stuff like this! Bs crap has happened to me as well but instead of this $1300 thieving, they stole one of my sponsors dirt bikes i raced for when i was racing for KTM. And that was a $16,000 Dirtbike we talkin. After that time i had my hunting 4-wheeler stolen and the a $6000 pitbike. Until someone gets killed is when cops really will TRY a tad bit harder to catch!
    It's sad and then when u fend for yourself u get the sentence. The judicial systems messed up. It's only here to better serve the government I'n actuality.
    Bet y'all can tell i dislike the government hon. Lmao. Good reasons too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009 seadoo RXP-X riva waterbox with rude rear exhaust outlet, Rude upgraded bigger supercharger, riva sponsons, fuel pressure regulatoR, RIVA pro blocks, riva rear air, solas prop, custom riva racing ECM, intercooler upgrade, intercooler relocation bracket,60lb injectors

Name: Ulisses

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    those are good reasons man! I would just love to see someone try to take my s hit... I wouldn't have mercy at all....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    kinda glad this popped back up and with some update. Story on the local news said how car breakins are increasing here in upstate ny. Then on NBC the other night, showing a pawn shop sting operation in vegas. scumbags were were lining up. Girl acually paid a guy to steal her boyfriends (just broke up) truck, shes selling it hours after he stole it! was even reported yet! got me thinking, nothing good.
    guy who stole my truck ended up doing about 13 months, not so nice time. was released las Oct. Since I followed through with all the victim stuff, I got constant reminders of what was going on. then crazy part, in dec, a check from probation dept for damages!!
    I would say, if you are a victim, follow through everything they tell you!

All you guys here have trucks that look alot nicer than mine, keep your guard up always!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ulisses03HD View Post
    what about the blood left on ur things though? That can be evidence and they can see whos blood it is...and I'm glad everything was paid for..thats REALLY nice
    You can't bring up a 7 year old thread without reading the entire thing lol. It was talked about years ago. No town, especially little rinky dink towns I'm from, is going to go all CSI on a blood spot left on a seat for a smash and grab. Even if they did, then what? If the theft hadn't killed anyone where they have their DNA sample on record, then what? They can't go knocking door to door and asking for DNA samples to match a blood sample to. And I can't just say "i know that person did it" without concrete evidence in hand. Life's not like TV unfortunately lol

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I remember! I wished that things might have been like CSI!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    You can't bring up a 7 year old thread without reading the entire thing lol. It was talked about years ago. No town, especially little rinky dink towns I'm from, is going to go all CSI on a blood spot left on a seat for a smash and grab. Even if they did, then what? If the theft hadn't killed anyone where they have their DNA sample on record, then what? They can't go knocking door to door and asking for DNA samples to match a blood sample to. And I can't just say "i know that person did it" without concrete evidence in hand. Life's not like TV unfortunately lol

Could be a "cold case".I watch that chit too,,,

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by '02HD#3982 View Post
    Could be a "cold case".I watch that chit too,,,

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8