Thread: Help with Predator

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Help with Predator

Hi
    I have a new 2003 HD and I bought the Predator. I tried to use it last night and it would not read my computer. It said that I must have a performance chip, but the truck came right from the dealer and the only one that has plugged into it was the state inspection station and me. any ideas?
    Randy Goss
    2003 Ford Harley Truck
    Apten Ported Blower, upper and lower pulleys, JLP Long Tubes, Bassani Cat Back, Accufab TB, CL intake, Electric Fans, Intercooler, FT Valve Body
    2002 Z06 LGM 427 Solid Roller 530/5243 RW Featured in Hot Rod Magazine November 2003
    1967 Camaro RS/SS Numbers Matching

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Help with Predator

Originally posted by rfgoss1
    Hi
    I have a new 2003 HD and I bought the Predator. I tried to use it last night and it would not read my computer. It said that I must have a performance chip, but the truck came right from the dealer and the only one that has plugged into it was the state inspection station and me. any ideas?
    Randy Goss
    Randy, read this thread.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...threadid=72677

I hope this helps.

Tim

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Randy, thanks for emailing me concerning your issues yesterday, and I look forward to working with you to resolve your issues, and get you the custom tuning that you want.

Chikenears, thanks for posting that link. It'll help everyone in the future.

Sincerely...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for all the help

I am sending my predator back to RPM and they were super about taking it back. I really appreciate the way they are handling it. No bs about it, just gave me a return authorization and no problems. I am sure that they will credit my card quickly as well.
    Randy