Thread: best front drop products

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

best front drop products

I have been reading and reading and reading(plenty of time till my truck gets delivered to me here in England{US Air Force}) and I think im gonna go with a 1 3 drop. I am considering JPL 3" shackles for the rear but need some input on what to use for the 1" in the front i am looking for.

Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What kind spring will be determined by what kind of handling and ride you want.

The stock springs are about a 650lbs coil, and you can get the same or go with a stiffer coil for better handling, and you will want to upgrade your shocks as well.

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah Probably go with a stiffer spring. Any suggestions would be appreciated on the springs as well as shocks. Should i go ahead and put on traction bar as well while im in there? if so suggestions on which one

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You can run the Belltech coils, and get better handling, but upgrade to the OEM Bilsteins off of the Lightning, or for even better handling go with a full Hotchkis kit, but you will have to step up to a premium shock, and most folks don’t want to spend $1500 for the Hotchkis/QA1 set up.

:drink:

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you for your input. Do you think that i should do a sway bar at the same time as the drop?

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I found 3 different kinds of shocks on this site http://www.lightningforceperformance...01&Name=Shocks looks like the bilstiens and the bell techs will fit. Any history with these for comparison?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had planned to write a lengthy post about the various products out there last night, but I simply ran out of time, so I will do it this evening.

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks man. Let me know where i can find that post please when you get it finished. I have been lookin around and it looks like i may go with bell tech 2" drop coils(recomendations on stiffness appreciated) on the front and JPL 3" shackles on the back. Then new shocks (no clue which ones: yet again recomendations welcome) It will be a bit till i get my truck built and shipped so i might as well be ready for her when she gets here.