Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seguin Track?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Seguin Track?

Who is up for a night of running down the track in Seguin? Maybe a few HD's are available some Friday night to play a little chase at the strip

I haven't been since I had my R/T, and I would really like to see what my stock is like before I start the mod war.;)
    Was: 03 TuTone with everything I want.
    Now: 05 all black and all bad!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lets Go!!

The track is actually in Marion(San Antonio Raceway) I'm only 5 min. away. I think there are a couple guys in San antonio too. other than that i think me and you are it for central texas.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am in!

Hmm, I always thought it was in Seguin, but since I am never down that way this doesn't suprise me ;)

How about we plan it for Friday Feb 6th? That is, if it isn't raining.

If I could find a link to the site and see what their schedule is I would make some more informed plans, but I cannot seem to find it. I think it used to be www.rivercityracewayinc.com but that goes to one of those pop-up whore sites...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

they changed the name of the track...

it is now San Antonio Raceway Feb. 6th I'll prob. be out with my mustang. come stop by, you can't miss me, I have a 52 ft race car trailer. My HD musters high high 13's w/ a 2.8 upper and chip, so that should give you some idea of what low buck will get u. i prob only spent 300 bucks.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Perpendicular where are you located in austin I would love to go.Maybe we can take a drive out there together going to try and get the day off.I also have a nephew with a roush mustang I've been telling him we need to go back to the track one more time .

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I work at 2222 and Mopac & live in Pflugerville.

As for going during the day, I was thinking more of going after work on this trip and maybe do that next. Try and be there by 7:00 kind of thing. I have a buddy of mine at the office that has an '02 Lightning that is going to go as well, so maybe we can caravan down?

Would love to meet up sometime.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That sounds great if the weather turn's out good then maybe we can meet some where.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, plans are being modified due to traffic. We were talking about leaving at 3:00 so that we are out of Austin before traffic gets bad. We also could get a few extra runs in that way too...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the best way here...

i think the best way to get to San Antonio Raceway, from Austin, is to take 35 to hwy 123 to 10 then take 10 south to the track, Santa clara rd exit. it's a lot faster, i know, i live off 123. anyways give me a shout if u guys head that way.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think the track opens until 6 pm.Any way if you plan on leaving early than may be I can meet you in san marcos at the 202 exit.I work at the H.E.B warehouse in san marcos and I'll be there Friday ,but should be off around 4.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That is even better then. Will work on leaving Austin around 4:00 and stop into SM!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will post more info as the day get's closer .Not sure about the weather yet ,you know how things can change around here.I may have a couple of guy's from work that may come race with us.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know all too well how things can change. I have been going back and forth to New Orleans this past week due to a death in the family. With all the time off of work I may have to schedule my leave at 4:00 :-|

Let's keep on top of this and go racing!

Paul

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry to here about the death in your family.If you still plan on going racing give me a call cell (512)422-0547.Not sure what time I'll be getting off from work .If I don't meet you in San Marco's I'll see you at the track.I'll be in the dsg Harley.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks, I appreciate the support.

I am still tryign to go, I need to go, but not sure just yet. With all the time I have been away I am so far behind that I may have to work real late. I am tryign to get out of it now and will call if there is a remote chance!

My cell is 512-565-0400. Call me if you have not heard from me by 7:00 if you are heading down there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast