Thread: Bro on 60 Minutes

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bro on 60 Minutes

Bob Simon from 60 minutes was doing a story on Korea this week and I'm I the guy flying him around. They filmed quit a bit from the ****pit, taking off, and landing. Hopefully, they won't just edit it all out. It's supposed to air Sunday 9 Feb.
    '02 DSG HD F-150
    '03 AIH Texas Chopper
    '91 UH-60 Blackhawk

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That is too cool. So did you get on camera or anything? I would have paid the cameraman to give me an interview or something.

What's it like over there now. I assume they aren't real happy to a bunch of American soldiers anywhere near North Korea.

BTW- I would like to personally thank you for being a part of our armed forces....

Click it ^

Maximus Horsepowerus
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ditto on the thanks, flyarmy...

I was in Seoul about 3 months ago and was disgusted by much of the anti-american sentiment in that country. Is it i-tau-won where the "western" area is? I didn't get a chance to go out there and check it out...

What do you think would happen to the South if the U.S. simply said, "we're done" and left the country entirely? How long before the North heads South?

Ken

Don't call me mister!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I too was Army Aviation and would like to thank you as well. Stay safe. Will be looking for you on TV. Good job!

Mike

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yes, thank you for dedicating your time for our country! <thumbsup>

anyway, bump this up to the top on again on sunday, and i'll try and remember to watch it. i should be back from the shore by 9

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We are going out to do Field Ops. This weekend, so I won't even get to see it. They did film me while I was flying, but no interview. There were two aircraft with camera crews in each, so they filmed each other flying pretty close.
    Ken, I live in Iteawon. It's pretty fun when we're not working. It really reminds me of Bourbon Street back home.
    The anti-american stuff comes mostly from the college kids. They don't understand the history behind it all. But, thats what's great about Democracy, they are free to speak out about it. Most of the people are great, especially the older Koreans.
    Thanks for the good words.

Damn, I miss my Girls
    Last edited by flyarmy; 02-05-2003 at 05:55 AM.

Vader
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Flyarmy, I have two girls myself. I understand your pain, and I wish you a safe return.