Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hood, Tonneau, Lights, etc. Mod Galleries!

Black Max Coming Soon!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    yeah I have to update the mod album. going to tackle it sometime this fall, its on my "NHTOC To-Do List"

*edit* the one album does have some rollpans in it. needs updating too, but some are up there*edit*
    I can get u some pics at different angles if you want.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    post em up. i've been saving new pics of hoods/rollpans/etc. ever since I did that original mod album up so when I update it again i'll have them ready, and would like to get all the pics of the stuff on HD trucks as much as possible

Black Max Coming Soon!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    post em up. i've been saving new pics of hoods/rollpans/etc. ever since I did that original mod album up so when I update it again i'll have them ready, and would like to get all the pics of the stuff on HD trucks as much as possible
    here you go almost 2months later.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    man I gotta start spendin some cash

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    cobra 94 your truck looks great all blacked out and stealthy like sweet rig

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My 03

Here R some pics of my 03 with a Cervini Cobra R hood

Work In Progress
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone got pics of smoked out tail lights on a DSG?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not the greatest, but I didn't want to go too dark, I didn't want to get too much attention (by 5.0), but after 2 years I didn't get any, so I went for the gusto and painted some others I had. I still have them (smoked ones) if you wanna work out a deal, you can darken them up a little more. They currently have two lite coats of nite shades on them.

Work In Progress
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks good...think I might get some L tails and smoke them out instead of using OEM ones.

GOT BOOST??
    Name:

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Well I sanded and painted and smoothed my Radiator cover and customized it a little with stuff from the Harley Dealership

[/COLOR][/U]

And some Lights

My Rides
    [U][COLOR=#22229c]
    95 Lightning- Twin Turbod Stroker
    MPT-70s
    393w-TFS CNC 205s-EFI Spyder Intake
    F.A.S.T., E-Boost2, MSD Digital7 Programmable
    725rwhp 836 rwtrq pump gas on a mustang dyno

'03 HD F-150, K&N CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, metco tensioner, Steig Stage4, 6# lower(L-upper), Punisher VB,

Name: David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm torn fella's, because I'm in Texas and they are a good road trip day away I have been wanting to get over to Hardwood and get the tall cowl style hood....and have planned on that for along time now.......but now I saw one of these on a friend's truck around Austin a couple of weeks ago and well........I luved the look of it and the functionality seems perfect for the Texas heat and all.......have ya'll seen one or ?...tell me what you think........take a look and tell me what you think.......I am leaning towards trying out the mustang KR looking hood but .(white one).decisions decisions!

Name: Matt

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    have you decided on which hood you want to use tmoy?? i was looking at the KR hood as well.

'03 iN tHE cLOSET
    Name: J

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMOY2000 View Post
    I'm torn fella's, because I'm in Texas and they are a good road trip day away I have been wanting to get over to Hardwood and get the tall cowl style hood....and have planned on that for along time now.......but now I saw one of these on a friend's truck around Austin a couple of weeks ago and well........I luved the look of it and the functionality seems perfect for the Texas heat and all.......have ya'll seen one or ?...tell me what you think........take a look and tell me what you think.......I am leaning towards trying out the mustang KR looking hood but .(white one).decisions decisions!

I was just shopping the white hood on the top picture.
    Anybody have pictures of it on our trucks?

Hot Harley Girl
    Name: BJ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi there,
    I am not to sure, if any one has mentioned these before, or had any problems with them.....but.......what do you suggest or recommend...when it comes to replacing the Gas Shocks, that hold up the Tonneau Cover on our Trucks.
    For some reason......mine are no longer supporting the weight of my Tonneau cover???
    What do you guys....suggest?
    They were working fine....and then all of a sudden.....they have all of s sudden packed it in...or.....so it seems?
    Can any one tell me , what Size they are......and which are the best ones.....to replace them with?
    It is sooooooo difficult, to open up the Tonneau......with out the Struts, working properly.
    What do you suggest?

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Take one off and take it in to Napa or any auto parts store and match it up. Not all tonneau's are the same on our trucks.

Just pry off the clips at each end with a thin blade screw driver and the strut will pop right off.
    Last edited by cayman150; 05-19-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast