Thread: Membership ?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question Membership ?

Is the membership open to all ? the reason I ask is because I'm from England. Would the shipping for the member pack be the same or more ? also would I be eligible for the freebies and give aways ?. One of a growing number of owners in the U.K.
    Ta mate ! :drink: ;sfus gotta love you guys.
    Stand for something or fall for everything !

I'd rather be ridin'...
    Name:

Northwest Iowa, '00 F-150 Harley-Davidson
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey, hemiuk! I can't speak for the people running the club, but have to guess you are going to be very welcome to join!

With things going on in the world as they are these days, we gotta keep the brits happy and with us. ;sfus :drink:

Let's roll...
    2000 F150 Harley-Davidson: Superchip, K&N FIPK, Hard Tonneau
    Keyless Entry Pad, Hidden Hitch, Clear Tails, Clear HD Headlights
    Sylvania SilverStars, HD Clear Corners, 2-Meter Ham Rig (KG0UK)
    Classics: 1950 Ford Custom Deluxe
    Bike: '99 Road King Classic: FLHRCI

The Traveler
    NHTOC owner
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Thumbs up

Hello hemiuk,;w

Actually I travel to Bristol 6-8 times a year...was just there last month. Of course we will let you "Limeys" join. Love the Bitter and Ale!:drink: :drink: ;t

Black Sheep bitter form the Dales is the best!

...Dwight...

Guess we will have to add the smilie with a union jack if you join.
    Old Man just having fun! 12.58@108
    NLOC President
    NHTOC Owner
    NHTOC #1

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't see why anybody who has a HD can't join. We're all one big family. Is your HD right hand drive? If so, would like to see pics of it.
    NHTOC #11
    2003 HD 2Tone #4270

We are upping our standards....so up yours!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank's guys for the response I will join but need to know about the shipping charges. As for the H.D. no it's not right hand drive the only one that i know of is in Australia and belongs to
    oz cowboy, he had just ordered a 03, and Big D next time that your over you will have to come to the South coast and visit I would love to meet some of you guys drop me an e-mail before you come next time and I will give you a shopping list lol ;f :drink:

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome hemiuk!

God save the queen--

Gone, but not forgotten!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Normal shipping of NHTOC items is always covered by the club.... the Monster Box is another item! Gregg has said that he will ship in the contiguous 48 states, but the rest "would have to be worked out", I believe.

(Dwight is good at filling "shopping lists" for people.... but I must be able to get it in his suitcase!!!)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just received my package -- NHTOC Shirt, NHTOC Decal, NHTOC Membership Card, and NHTOC Business cards to give to friends. Join now! Now when is my number going to show up? 45 baby!!!

Pain is Temporary...PRIDE is FOREVER!

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." - Thomas Jefferson

"The objective of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton

-----------------------------Click Here for my gallery-----------------------------

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey where in England are you man, cuz I am in Mildenhall and have an APO box which is like sending to a U.S. p.o. box The club could send it to me and I would get it to you somehow. We gotta get to know each other anyhow since well be a couple of the few at the England HD truck owner gatherings. My 03 is being built soon(Got my VIN yesterday!!!) lets take this joint international!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh yes flatout krazy you is da man ;sfus I am in the south a place called Peacehaven just outside Brighton a meet is a must either I can come to you or if you prefer you to me I guess that you might be just a bit busy at the moment (a job thats just got to be done, and how ;f ) send me mail when you can Dean. :drink: this one's on me