Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Alarm LED Pics

Ex Pat. Gearhead!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad to see it all done Josh.
    Looks really good mate, very different and eyecatching.
    Now you have some many more lights it will show different shades on the paint that require detailling, hope ya got the Zaino ready LOL.
    Nick

Indestructible!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WOW, I got to see the alarm yesterday when I installed the HU and subs back in the truck. All I can say is DAMN!!!! That thing is off the hook. SWEET!!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    but since the extra remotes cost like 130 each

Josh

Hit up Ebay 70 bucks each on the remotes.

Ill have to get an "L" 3rd brake light and throw some leds in their as well I like that

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Now you have some many more lights it will show different shades on the paint that require detailling, hope ya got the Zaino ready LOL.
    Funny you say that....i just did a coat of zaino Z5 on the truck today ;t
    had to get all the fingerprints off the truck from the installer and get an extra coat of zaino on for putting the cover back on (rain the rest of this week ). Once spring officially gets here i'll strip it all down with dawn and do the claybar and whole shabang from step 1 to get it all ready for the warm months

WOW, I got to see the alarm yesterday when I installed the HU and subs back in the truck. All I can say is DAMN!!!! That thing is off the hook. SWEET!!!!!
    ;t you're only saying that because i accidently set it off on myself when i was pulling out of your driveway damn those mini piezo's are LOUD!!! i'll never make that mistake again. LoL!

thanks again for putting the HU in the truck Crockett FINALLY have tunes after 2 months of silence

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

Indestructible!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah that was pretty funny!!!! LOL

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey harley 356 is that the alarm with motion sensors

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    You can add on different censors to it. They have a big book there with all the accessories listed

They had two add-on module things there when i dropped my truck off that they could put on. one was a dual stage proximity censor, the other one was a single stage proximity censor and tilt censor, so i went with that one because the group of dbags around here that are known for stealing just the HU, which is all that was stolen on my truck along with a ton of vandalism, are also known for jacking rims ;b

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i hate seeing people leaning on my truck, which of those add on sensors would prevent that and how is the sound of this alarm.? is it the horn or that regular alram siren that has like 15 sounds to it? how much did that system cost you if you dont mind?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    the regular shock sensor if its set sensitive enough should go off if somebody leans on it, but then it may be too sensitive and the wind might set it off if its set that sensitive. the proximity censor should send a warning chirp if somebody walks too close and if they stay there it'll go off full blast. the siren is like a regular alarm siren, not the horn, but the regular different siren noises.

prices vary depending on what kind of deals you can get, if you can get a package deal on stuff, all what censors you add, and how long it will take to install. you can make it run from a few hundred up to a few thousand if you want. I believe you could even add GPS tracking on the truck from viper thats gotta be insane! lol

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    do u reccommend ur installer

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    o yeah thats right, you said you were moving to NJ.
    I would DEFINATELY recommend my installer. Tweeter did the install, but they have locations all around so there might be one closer to you than the one by me. www.tweeter.com is their website, you can do a nearest location search.
    2TonHog hooked me up with tweeter (thanks again man ) and he said that they have great installers, and he was right. I'm sure it will be the same thing at your nearest location if you choose them as well.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh, about the 'extra channels' that the Clifford alarm has just means that u can hook up more accessories, like your neons, which can be controlled by the remote. i think that was how it used to be, but now the clifford 3.5 has 3 auxilary channels like the viper. i would say as far as differences, there are none, except for the remote, which is interchangeable. what it all comes down to is they are both made by DirectEd and therefore you know you are safe and that was all that mattered when i got my viper alarm installed.
    Josh, could you post some pics of your neons please. i been wanting to put neons on my truck for a while but am kind of worried about how they will look. i was thinkin either purple(black light) or white, not red because you cant run with it on. i was also gonna do blue on the inside, could you show where you put your interior lights as well. Thanks!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    here's a few links to my photoalbums with neons.....

I went with red because it matches my pinstripe & in NJ it doesn't matter what color they are, red, purple, white, etc., because they are considered a distraction to other drivers and therefore illegal in any color

Exterior neons....pics of where everything is mounted, and pics of the neons at night. pretty easy install, just wiring a few neons together and the transformer, nothing too involved, then everything mounted with zipties so no drilling required

http://ftw.truckmoxie.com/mygallery....61&album=14471

Interior neons....

http://ftw.truckmoxie.com/mygallery....61&album=24887

Bed & Engine bay neons...

http://ftw.truckmoxie.com/mygallery....61&album=28870

I think i'm up to like 19 neon tubes
    Did most for function though. exterior ones are just for looks, but the interior ones i like to be able to see in the console at night and the floor boards, bed with the tonneau cover is impossible to see in at night, and same with the engine bay, that little light doesn't cut it. Just went with red on everything to keep the theme going.

Everything is Streetglow stuff from www.thezeb.com they have the best prices out there by far!

any other questions just post em up. maybe start a new thread

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for the pics Josh, and for future reference, if you plan on buying any more neons try www.cardiscountstereos.com i bought my sub there for half the retail price of it, very good prices. neons look good, im gonna have to add that to my 'to do' list and get crackin. im thinkin do the whole interior in blue cuz it will match my amp (audiobahn A1300HCT) which already glows bright blue at night.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    cool, thanks for the link. they have really good prices as well

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast