Thread: 2000-2001 lacking

Nicky Extreme
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2000-2001 lacking

Are we that few in numbers that the 2002-2003 already have 48 threads and we have 6 (including this one) When you think about it 2002 owners are probably 95% of that section to because most '03 owners probably have not find us yet and there are not many out there yet.
    I still go to that section, I read all the sections, but it is nice to here from people with the same year vehicle. Especially seeming the big differences between a '00 and a '02.
    Just something I noticed.
    NHTOC #9

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yup, i'd say we are outnumbered by about 10:1

happens every year though. i started checking out online back right after i got my truck in july 00. didn't join until 01, but still read all the posts.

anyway, in 00 it was all 00 owners (duh :p) once the 01's came out, they pretty much took over and less 00 owners on the boards.

when 02 rolled around, less 01 owners were on the boards, and even less 00 owners.

now that the 03 owners are out there, theres hardly any 00 or 01 owners, and i'm sure the 02 guys will start to thin out a little too.

just how it goes, plus the 02 owners with the s/c engine have alot more info to find out with the more serious performance mods, so they seem to tend to stick around more.
    there's a good chance that the 00-01 and 02-03 HD boards will be merged since this one is so slow, and every thing that deals with 00-01 can be applied to the 02 and up guys, and most of the stuff about them deals with us also

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm kinda in the middle. I have an 01' but have an 03' on order. I wonder how many of the 00' and 01' guys that were around have moved up to a 02' or 03'?
    NHTOC #11
    2003 HD 2Tone #4270

We are upping our standards....so up yours!

Nicky Extreme
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That would be a good idea to merge them. Not that i mind having to go to the different section it just would be easier.
    It is tough being an minority.

That was a good point about the old '00 and '01 guys upgrading to newer models. But who is adopting there old 'oo. I adopted mine form someone who changed to a gen II L.
    I actually had the opertunity to choose from an '00, '01, or '02 and I chose the '00 becasue I like the ext. cab better than the screw (personal opinion).
    Wondering where the other foster dads are.
    Last edited by palumbon; 02-04-2003 at 04:00 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I also have an 01, but am trying to sell it. I plan on purchasing an 02 if I can move the 01 fast enough to get the discount in my area. I don't like the 03's enough yet over the 02. My brother just bought an 03. I still like the flame theme better.

RickC

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the 02 and newer truck owners will probably stay more active because of the motor. Once you get past the basic bolt ons, the earlier truck owners start to run out of reasons to network.

The potential of more hp out of the supercharged motor is what keeps me coming back. Since I don't plan to do a lot of cosmetic mods, performance gains are my biggest interest.

To put it in perspective, I own a garage full of GM trucks, but have no intentions of modifing them for performance. Because of this, I spend almost no time on the GM forums anymore.

On the other hand, I want as much as I can get out of my HD without running a chip, so I am always looking for more info about that.

I agree with you guys about merging the two areas, if this side gets to slow. I guess it really doesn't matter though, since we all seem to go back and forth...

Click it ^

Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You have just been assimilated.

The Traveler
    NHTOC owner
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Be careful what you ask for??
    Old Man just having fun! 12.58@108
    NLOC President
    NHTOC Owner
    NHTOC #1

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    My 1st post! I think if you want HD specific and more specialy SC/Tranny info then here and at NLOC you will be more likely to find it. But for most generic Ford items and general mods I think FTW or Fonline won't be beat. ;)