Thread: Back of '06 Harley F150 too High

Hybrid View

On A Mission!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I recently had my GF 2/5 kit installed and I absolutely love it!!! Very level, aggressive look for the truck. There seems to be only one problem though....the bed rattles even when I hit a small bump in the road. Veronese 1 gave me a place to start but I was wondering if any of you other guys experienced the same with this kit.

P.S.- I have all of the stock suspension components so hit me up if anyone needs anything.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopperdog
    I recently had my GF 2/5 kit installed and I absolutely love it!!! Very level, aggressive look for the truck. There seems to be only one problem though....the bed rattles even when I hit a small bump in the road. Veronese 1 gave me a place to start but I was wondering if any of you other guys experienced the same with this kit.

P.S.- I have all of the stock suspension components so hit me up if anyone needs anything.
    Nope... My bed doesn't rattle or make any noise... Check the bed frame bolts to make sure they weren't loosened during install and forgotten about...