Originally posted by wildcatf150
S/C-HD2002,
I'm new here, but have the L Sway bar already and need further clarification on one of the steps.
In one of your steps above, you said the following:

"Brake line relocation bracket. Basically fabbed out of a flat piece of 1/8 inch bar stock. I drilled two offset holes (one for the vent and one for the brake line T) and bolted everything back in place. I used a shock bushing insert (cut in half) to take the place of the T block on the vent tube."

2 questions:
1) You didn't happen to snap a pic of the bracket before installing it did you?
2) What do you mean by using a "stock bushing insert (cut in half)....."?

Feel free to e-mail me if you wish. Thank You.
Wildcat,

First of all welcome to the site!

You can see the bracket that I made in picture #2. It is just a piece of flat stock with two holes drilled in each end. It is just used to relocate the brake line T a little farther to the back. If you notice in the same picture it is necessary to move the brake lines because of the ubolt for the sway bar mount.

Your second question is an easy one. You must have misread my post. Shock bushing insert cut in half, not stock. The little metal insert that goes inside the urethane or rubber shock eyes is the pefect diameter for a spacer. Anything round will work, as all you are trying to do is make something the same thickness as the brake line T that you just moved. (otherwise the vent nipple wouldn't have enough thread to fully tighten down into the axle tube)

Clear as mud?? Feel free to ask any other questions.