Thread: Another creature comfort conversion!

Hybrid View

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Very nice...can't wait to see the finished product. Pretty soon here I am going to have to do something about my D-Front seat as the electronic control for the seat has been not wanting to work every now and then.

Makes things interesting when Amber's 5' 2'' self gets in there and adjusts the seat and then my 5' 10'' self gets in and can't move the seat back!!! Take's a lil coaxing to get it to work, but so far...it always has.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

#8658, 6/3/02
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Not going there!!!!!!! LOL...... My seats are finally done!!!!! LOL, Let me know if I can help!!!
    Lol. Your install was definately a little more difficult than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by cayman150 View Post
    Love the part about them being cooled. That would go great down here. Are they the same shape as our seats?....rather would the black and silver skin from the '03 fit back over them or would I have to get them re-upolstered to match?
    If they aren't the same shape as our seats (I believe they are) then I am going to cut my foam so that the fan can still push the air through them. I am not sure if the 03 seat covers are perforated like the 02 seats, you would probably have to get them perforated.

Quote Originally Posted by oki916 View Post
    Very nice...can't wait to see the finished product. Pretty soon here I am going to have to do something about my D-Front seat as the electronic control for the seat has been not wanting to work every now and then.

Makes things interesting when Amber's 5' 2'' self gets in there and adjusts the seat and then my 5' 10'' self gets in and can't move the seat back!!! Take's a lil coaxing to get it to work, but so far...it always has.
    Sounds like your switch, whenever I first did the passenger seat it didn't work very well (came out of a Navi with no doors) so the switch had gotten wet, replaced the switch and it worked flawlessly.