Quote Originally Posted by SLOWBRA View Post
Go with the stifflers. I’ve got those on the rear and Russell upfront. It’s a good update to the brakes.
Yup that's what I got on mine.

Funny we are on the subject of brake lines. I have an 04 f250 that I use as a beater for home depot trips and what not. So it never gets used lol. Well my dd jeep needs some work done, went to start the 250 up and dead battery. Jumped it and went to move it over to my house from where it's stored. Damn brakes went to the floor! Look underneath and fluid in the middle. So said f it, it's too damn cold to mess with it. Meanwhile I scoured the interwebs looking for the line to no avail. This weekend was nice so I drove the truck over to my house. Luckily it wasn't far, cause that was fun with no brakes. Oh actually I had a flat rear tire also so that helped slow it down lol. Had to make my own line which wasn't too bad. But damn that truck is long.

So still don't have my Harley truck. Now I'm going to start messing with the f250 lol. I installed 08 mirrors since I like them better. Just ordered some tinted cab lights. Going to do some other maintenance things to it while I'm at it. I'm actually excited to be wrenching on something and buying stuff. Been too long since I've had my truck here and have actually thought about selling it. So I'm hoping this will fill the void till the day I do get it back.