Ladies/Gents,

I'm going to sell my truck in the next 12-18 months. I bought it new, it currently has 61k miles on the clock. It came from the dealer with the Saleen upgrades, research shows it's one of 856 with this package. It has always been garaged and is only driven on fair weather days. Tasteful mods include legally tinted windows, rollBAK aluminum bed cover, Magnaflow catback exiting in front of the rear passenger tire and alpine speakers replacing the factory offerings.
The truck has been immaculately cared for, only Mobil1 every 3,000 miles and always detailed and ready for display. There are no issues or items to explain, this truck is beautiful and would be a fine addition for anyone interested in this model. I'm only selling because I'd like to pick up a 4x4 diesel to pull future acquisitions (boat, etc.).

I have the title in hand and have maintained all receipts, factory manuals, since new. I am looking to sell for $24,500. Contact me via PM if interested with any questions or for pictures.

Rich