Quote Originally Posted by 5.4 F150 View Post
Yeah, I know but I did state that I didn't no **** about electrical. It confuses the hell outta me;)

Started thinking about what my buddy at work said while looking for the motor rebuild kit and it didn't add up. If it was the mechanism, why can't I roll the other three windows down from the drivers door either? They all roll up/down individually from each door, just not from the drivers door.

Started checking all of the fuses one by one over the weekend and didn't find anything so I called the company that installed my alarm system on Monday and explained the symptoms. They said to bring it on Tuesday. Within minutes, they resolved the issue. It was a 15amp fuse they installed during the alarm installation. Drove home and played with windows the whole time. Got in it this morning and the windows didn't work again so it's probably a short somewhere due to a chaffed wire during the original install that has just surfaced. Didn't have time today but need to take it back to them again to find the short or it's going to keep blowing the fuse.
So you can control the power windows with your remote is what I'm reading ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk